The Mouth Of The World

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, it was the fifth try to break the downtrendline, now there is nothing between here at that other downtrendlien which is currently at 1.3390, so if you not only in for a quickie then you hold at least until that line is hit AND it will be hit, DEFINITELY.

Hi Fx,

Where u expecting the Euro/US$ to retrace to ?

Steve McQueen went to the wrong pit yesterday, if he doesn't straighten up here today. Well lets just say one of use may be sleeping wit da fishes.

Specie

Now chickens come in all shapes and sizes of coarse.

as do months and seasons some lay more, some less.

Chickens are a lot like sheeple can't be counted on.

Some of mine lay small green eggs(green on the outside)

My kids of coarse always want green eggs and ham. That's where the pig who eats all the left overs from the meals and garden comes in.

It not all about me you see, have to have something for kiddies.

Don't get me started about this or I'll have to go over to LOB with it.

Anyway I don't need more money I need less debt and that I'm working on that here at stoolville with my buddies and having fun. B) :rolleyes: :P

If you're in front of Crapvision, they've got that red head, I think her name is Liz Ann Zonders, yacking with some damn shrill or other.

The TV's across the room and I don't have my glasses on.

But the background they have for Liz Ann is about as red as her hair. And when everything's out of focus, and they give her the right angle. it looks like she's got some insane Carrot-top clown hair action.

Anyone else sick in bed?

If you're in front of Crapvision, they've got that red head, I think her name is Liz Ann Zonders, yacking with some damn shrill or other.

The TV's across the room and I don't have my glasses on.

But the background they have for Liz Ann is about as red as her hair. And when everything's out of focus, and they give her the right angle. it looks like she's got some insane Carrot-top clown hair action.

Anyone else sick in bed?

Sounds like you have Scralet Fever! :o :D :D :D

Archived