World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quirky quarrying

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way America is great is if we have a bull market, It's all we can do and everyone is in on it so why not?   The will is there. After all the US is now a major major oil producer and probably hundreds of billions have been lost doing it. So what? So why not DOW 50,000?

You think China is going to build out all of Asia with their Belt and Road plan and start to integrate Eurasia, and we are going to have a bear market and recession.  It isn't going to happen, if they can help it. Choose your "they". China is proving, somehow, unlimited debt and monetary expansion works. Of course we can only generate credit for a stinking wall and down a pit in the pentagon, and for financial means. 

I know, I know. Till it doesn't work. 

I know I talk gibberish but I have been saying for a long time, we can't let China win this capitalism thing.  If we have a bear market and recession, and they don't..... Well it is a political impossibility. 

The only way America is great is if we have a bull market, It's all we can do and everyone is in on it so why not?   The will is there. After all the US is now a major major oil producer and probably hundreds of billions have been lost doing it. So what? So why not DOW 50,000?

You think China is going to build out all of Asia with their Belt and Road plan and start to integrate Eurasia, and we are going to have a bear market and recession.  It isn't going to happen, if they can help it. Choose your "they". China is proving, somehow, unlimited debt and monetary expansion works. Of course we can only generate credit for a stinking wall and down a pit in the pentagon, and for financial means. 

I know, I know. Till it doesn't work. 

I know I talk gibberish but I have been saying for a long time, we can't let China win this capitalism thing.  If we have a bear market and recession, and they don't..... Well it is a political impossibility. 

Debt expansion not much wrong when expanding what happens when seemingly infinite debt reaches a point of no return....the current world economic debt experiment is blazing a trail never witnessed....The point of no return is where the system collapsed inward on itself call it deflationary gravity....

Crushing deflationary gravity at this point of no return very unfortunately is the fate....Destruction for me and 99.999% of us...This ain't doom and gloom just a fact and me's trying to setup a decent hedge which will somewhat act as a financial buffer...

I don't think they'll break the highs. That said, my trading list is overwhelmingly long. The chink is the fact that there are very few picks. The charts are ragged. This is a narrowly based rally. 

The rally that fools the majority. They're celebrating 9 years of bull market today. I say they missed the boat.  

We shall see.  

Have a great weekend! 

Crushing deflationary gravity at this point of no return very unfortunately is the fate....Destruction for me and 99.999% of us...This ain't doom and gloom just a fact and me's trying to setup a decent hedge which will somewhat act as a financial buffer...

Even if this was played perfectly, a lot of the enjoyable things to spend winnings on would be gone.

Archived