B4 The Bell Humpday September 29

Hiding Bear

Hmmm...I'm not certain, but I think I just saw the President's chopper fly by my beach headed south.

If you felt a creepy, evil feeling and everything became a little darker - then it was him.

Yes, I'm certain it was the "Prince Of Darkness"

If he shows up on the news tonight speaking somewhere south of Fort Lauderdale...that would confirm it. Not many choppers have a dark body and a white roof. He was about fifty feet off the deck just above the line of swim bouys.

Plunger, here is what he was doing today:

Bush Visits Fla. to Survey Jeanne Damage

Bush was surveying hurricane damage Wednesday in Lake Wales, Fla., a fast-growing swing area in the center of the states, on his way to Miami and a debate against Democratic presidential rival John Kerry (news - web sites) the following night.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...n_el_pr/bush_21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kerry wants to win he should walk over to Shrub at the start of the debate and sucker punch that wimp right in the nose. Then, he should say " that's for being a liar and a wussy" Kerry would win over the stupid WWF Americans and the "Security Moms" with their big fat asses. Then he should look inthe camera and say "Bring me Osama, Bring me Osama" That's a winning debate strategery.

The other alternative is for Kerry to not show up for the debate and declare that if he showed up the ASPCA would declare him in violation of cruelty to animals.

None of the above should be considered a parody or a joke.

OT- Any stoolie go to their 20th H.S. reunion? How was it? I have mine on Friday and want to know what to expect.

TE,

I had mine 2 weeks ago.I was not going to go due to short notice and also getting 2 new puppies that week.My friends told me I had to.

I had so much fun and am still talking daily to many.My good friends were dieing of laughter due to the fact that so many people were asking who I was because they never bothered to notice me.I brought old pics and a friend brought an old yearbook and it was great!

Have fun!!

Ouch :D

You should have a great time.

But don't let what happened at my 20 year reunion happen at yours.

The room for the party was some what small, so that when the DJ the 70's music (class of 1976) it made it quite difficult to talk. If you wanted to talk to somebody while the DJ played, you had to yell into their ear.

Later I realized, NOBODY goes to a class reunion to hear loud music.

You go to the reunion to see and talk with people you may not have seen for 20 years.

If the DJ/Band is too loud, tell them to quiet down, NOBODY there gives a damn about the music.

i dont think the erection is over, not yet. the undecided vote needs a good dose of old fashioned fear to help them commit - geez, i sound like plunger :lol:

its late so ill ramble. one of the best things ive ever seen actually was on TV (when i still had one) of all places. A futurist was on PBS-like channel - he suggested that it doesnt matter who is president, what matters is the timing and the impact of adopting new innovation into economy. he said that clinton (first term i think) was benefitted from the integration of computers into society. im not doing the guy justice, but he went back to show that there was like a 30-year adaptation cycle for new innovations and that clinton (must have been like early 1990's) had lucky timing. the guy went back in history and was very convincing. i think the next president's timing is bad, either/or, doesnt matter. i think our collective timing is bad too :huh:

OT/ if you havent seen "Supersize" then pop for the 5 bucks ar blockbuster. its ot great, but geez the guy's health goes to hell in less than 30 days!

Depends -was that excuse me Sir?? or Shut-up Shithead???

At a Nader event there is an open discussion in the audience before Nader is introduced. People are encouraged to speak out. The heckler was a wearing a hospital uniform - so I was very careful not to insult him as I have great respect for those in that work. However I did ask him a few questions and the crowd liked the give and take. The guy was on about that tired old saw about how Nader is going to throw the erection. I did sugest at one point that even if Kerry won (which I think is a fiction) that he might put his medical expertise to work in the veterans hospital for the next few years helping our wounded.

Nader was great though. Very entertaining and very informing. The man is

a great national figure. Most people do not try to understand the real issues and Nader can explain them clearly and with courage.

His insights about the democrats and repubs that he presented was new for me - I guess he is presenting that information to the loyal.

Like for instance - did you know that Kerry voted for justice Scalia - and Thomas too? Nader was there for the vote and was unable to pursuade democrats to oppose Scalia at vote time. Gore also voted them in. Now the Dems pay dearly for that mistake. Lots more was brought out.

Archived