Building Fear

Drano, I am neither jubilant nor confident. But today sure beat a sharp stick in the eye, as they say. :D

Here's an interesting chart I just swiped from TT and resized (smaller).

Lots of pretty colors, plus various lines and numbers for you detail-oriented folk. This chart is not available in stores at any price.*

*Batteries not included. Action figures sold seperately.

post-7-1046132532.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KA CHING!-I am a happy camper yesterday I was worried about 857 on the SPX-NOT NOW! Every major index traced out FINALLY 5 waves down intra day-the slobberknocker decline should begin to accelerate tomorrow. As long as Friday's highs hold (852-8039-1352) the markets are dog meat. The drip, drip is ending and the waterfall is pending-the Island right now is a mess lots and lots of my favorite bear color "RED". The GTN indicator has once again saved the day and maintained it's perfect record. GTN I trust you got out with your tail feathers intact. I am 100% short and solidly in the green and grinning ear to ear-I can also see the END'S grinflashing in the distance. Drano you get any hotter about Nora Jones and you'll need to be hosed down-I'm like Mousy didn't know she existed until 3 weeks ago and ya she is good. By the way anyone know what happened to "Slinger" he's vanished. Trade Safe!

Phat, you've just snagged the place of honour on my desktop- wallpaper no less- displacing the last picture that had been there for over 1 year. Awesome du-hude!

All the indices closed right at support. A repeat of today would be peachy, but the SUX was an unmitigated disaster... down .30% versus 1.99% or so for the COMPX... so we had TRINQ around .90 all day despite the TICK.NQ -100-500 all day.

Slinger must be off sailing with Merciless.

Hopefully Slinger didn't get gunned down outside the O.K. Corral by some of Greenspan's boys. Tha'ir might quick on the draw.

Well, that gave me a horrid flashback on the worst Star Trek episode ever... the OK Corral one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KLAC, AMAT, and NVLS finished green. The fate of the world markets rests in their hands. With the acceleration in order cancellations (Fart, correct me if I'm wrong) NVLS has got to cough up a hairball Turdsday if they tell the truth..of course no guarantee on that. I think you see the waterfall when these break..

But WTF do I know :blink:

150% short and waiting.

This just in:

North Korea fires a missile into the sea

Gold bid

Try this:

NK - Take 2

Wait...this just doesn't make any sense. I thought Gold was supposed to fall and the Markets were going to scream 1,000 points when the missiles started to fly. Japan is falling, the Futures are falling....How do I buy KLAC, AMAT, INTC and such RIGHT NOW.....Oops...I guess North Korea doesn't count.

Archived