A top or another blast?

hello .. hello ... h e l l o . . .

echo echo echo...is anyone there there there ...?

Obama calls the bottom

Obama will be away, is that a sign to cash in? When the banks have to show they make money instead of accounting tricks, maybe that'll break the market.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Subsidies, subsidies, subsidies

"China aims to save 75 terawatt hours of power per year, the equivalent of 75 million metric tons of carbon dioxide, by promoting energy-efficient air-conditioners and other home appliances.

The government plans to raise the market shares of such appliances to over 30 percent by 2012 by subsidizing sales, the National Development and Reform Commission said."

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-GreenBu...E55113Z20090602

I was listening to the radio today driving down I-35 towards San Antonio and hear an add on the radio for the stock trading seminar this weekend featuring exhedge fund manager Jeff Macke. :lol:

Well I don't think the message board makes Doc any money but if it does then he has been, to use his own words, his own worst enema. I don't want to give away the store to non subscribers to the Examiner but he has been less than howlingly bearish, and right. Which I think helps explain the lack of traffic.

It's midnight, the dollar is down again. Not much but down. Oil and metals up. Same old same old. Relentlessly.

RE: JPM

And it wasn't just about the -4% drop in JPM, it was the volume .. TWICE the norm of late, and the biggest volume day since the first "green shoots" back in March. Tick tock.

"Howlingly bearish", I like that. AaaoooowwwwWW...I'll take that description, here & now.

This is what da bears need to see a whole slew of stocks do over the next few days....

JPM leading the way??

BREAKOUT.....FAKEOUT

watching IBM like a hawk here....

There has been zero talk about it but GM and GMAC were reportedly, way back when, a part in a huge swath of all interest and credit default swaps, and that means JPM.

I've been an IBM stalker for years, especially playing it off of INTC earnings. Sum of you guys know it.

If I had 2 streams on my screen, I'd have SRS and IBM.

When Big Blue goes , the green shoots have become brown toots. Watching tick-by-tick.

dunno yet ...

Archived