• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! Thats exactly what I was thinking Hanky>

Either that or that will be the reason CNBS gives

if they crash it on Monday.

Personally,I would not rule out SPX 1000 or higher at this point.After consolidation in this range for several weeks,an upside breakout would get us there in short order.

200 day is down to 928,so I expect that as a minimum by monday or tuesday.I think it's possible that we get a cross of the 50 day above the 200 day in a few weeks and we get a blowoff type move into the end of June (1050 to 1100?)

Or I am totally wrong. :unsure:

post-404-1243632713.png

post-404-1243632785.png

rip roarin' snortin' mega bullish!

this economy has suddenly turned around on a dime

good, secure, high-paying jobs are now plentiful and easy to get

companies are rollin' in record profits as cash-loaded consumers flood the malls in a spending frenzy

housing has bottomed as easy-credit mortgage rates plummet to record lows making large new homes affordable for everyone, especially with lower insurance and tax rates all around

the stock market is ready to mount a powerful assault on fresh new all-time, lifetime highs as massive chunks of excess sideline cash are put to work immediately

truly the best of times, and getting better every day!

not just financially, either - I sense a kindler, gentler, more caring and sharing society, as people accept each other with love and respect and put the other person first

everyone I see is donating more money to charity and volunteering to help those less fortunate

it turns out that $70 Trillion of Debt is a non-issue

the nation has decided to just move on

and that's a good thing

I'm tickled pink

have a wonderful weekend everyone

post-2457-1243632920.png

I think it's possible that we get a cross of the 50 day above the 200 day in a few weeks and we get a blowoff type move into the end of June (1050 to 1100?)

Or I am totally wrong. :unsure:

We already got the 50 over 200 cross on SOX (orange over green).

I am giving this thing about another day or so to top and reverse hard, or bears be just about outta time.....

WASHINGTON, May 29 (Reuters) - U.S. banks that are struggling to stay afloat will not be allowed to aggressively ratchet up interest rates to attract customer money, a top bank regulator said on Friday.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp voted to bar a bank with insured deposits from paying interest rates that "significantly exceed" prevailing market rates if the bank is deemed not well capitalized. The new rule better defines what constitutes normal market rates, the FDIC said.

source

Too bad the FDIC never banned Liar Loans.

WASHINGTON, May 29 (Reuters) - U.S. banks that are struggling to stay afloat will not be allowed to aggressively ratchet up interest rates to attract customer money, a top bank regulator said on Friday.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp voted to bar a bank with insured deposits from paying interest rates that "significantly exceed" prevailing market rates if the bank is deemed not well capitalized. The new rule better defines what constitutes normal market rates, the FDIC said.

source

Too bad the FDIC never banned Liar Loans.

The 'newspeak' is hitting new and unprecedented levels. This ruling conveniently prohibits crap banks from paying higher rates for capital. That should help alleviate any upward pressure on interest rates. Unreal.

I just happen to have the network 6:30 news on this evening. Did you know that the UAW made some 'major concessions' in the GM deal today? I guess in reality they did, but it sure sounded like the whole deal was being put on the backs of the rank and file.

We're entering a new world where nothing matters but the news noise, and the news noise is all headed in one direction. Any betting on the markets must be done with this in mind.

Nevertheless, I sold some DGP and picked up some SRS today.

Next stop...

post-2147-1243637537.jpg

Archived