Bulls,bears,pigs all buying stocks

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumped most of my bond portfolio.....

My third time with cash in the portfolio in 16 months,biggest cash postion in years.It's been an amazing run,although i will probably miss some upside.....Still shopping for deals if they pop up,I do get lucky sometimes.

Thank the lord my broker convinced me to pile into more bonds after I unloaded most in late June/early July.Going further out on the curve and down a few credit notches paid off huge.I really did not want to get back in at the time.

Treasury/muni spreads are still historically high,but I just HAD to ring the register. -_-

Sing it Bears!

(to the tune of "Like a Virgin")

I made it through the retest

Somehow I made it through

I didn't realize how screwed I was

Until I met you.

I've been beat by the Street

I've been had, I am sad and blue

Now you make me feel

Yeah you make me feel, well and truly screwed

Like a divergence

Even though all assets still climbed

Like a divergence

Where the next uptick

Took my very last dime

You see I bought the rally

I bought it through and through

I didn't know "distribution"

Until I met you

I've been beat by the Street

I've been had, I am sad and blue

Now you make me feel

Yeah you make me feel, well and truly screwed

Like a divergence

Even though all assets still climbed

Like a divergence

Where the next uptick

Took my very last dime

Lee I just listened to podcast and whats interesting is homebuilder stocks are on a tear. Based on your comments we are scrapping the bottom however the slight improvements are being extrapolated by investors. Was wondering what you thought of homebuilder stock index thanks

XHB? Mostly retail home furnishings and building supply manufacturers. Actual builder weighting is less than 20%.

I don't know what they are extrapolating. The data is still horrible. No improvement whatsoever. Housing prices making new lows all the time. How they construe that as bullish is beyond my comprehension.

The chart is bullish as hell though. Might be headed for 21. None of this is really about fundamentals. It's about an excess of liquidity. Be forewarned. That's how all bull markets begin.

graphic1324.png

I'd really appreciate it if a few of you who are not already subscribers would sign up for the podcasts as a way of showing your support, not only for our efforts, but for this website as well. I think that not only will you get real value and real information from them, but that you'll find them quite enjoyable.

Thank you.

I'd really appreciate it if a few of you who are not already subscribers would sign up for the podcasts as a way of showing your support, not only for our efforts, but for this website as well. I think that not only will you get real value and real information from them, but that you'll find them quite enjoyable.

Thank you.

To the person who just joined, thank you for your support!

Archived