Jarring Juxtapositions Revisited

What's Next Month Bring? Santy Claus or the Grinch?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

in re Gold and the Real Gold Miners and Miners Related Shares:

Stop looking Back. Gold will shoot the moon. Stop Looking Back. When gold is $300 or $600 Higher, do you still thimk GG etc will be Free?

here is a very sad story of a woman (remember the first poor odd Lot ter?) that looked back one time too many.

why?

be warned....Look Ahead.

Hold Fast!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...1#ixzz0YOhr26UA

Or les ye be turned to a pillar of salt....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.martinarmstrong.org/economic_projections.htm

UPDATE NOV 30

Martin Armstrong Will NOT Be Moved!

Word comes from Kris.. WE WON!!!! MARTIN ARMSTRONG WILL NOT BE MOVED! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED! more to come in a bit.. Please halt all faxing/emailing/calling until further notice.

-----------------

So, whether he is guilty or not, he's going to stay where he is for the time being apparently. So he can still write stuff on the Net, and those of us who enjoy reading his interesting stuff can keep reading it. The Fed should really be grateful to him, as he is one of their defenders-- in favor of keeping them around (although limiting their powers) unlike Ron Paul and numerous others who'd just as soon get rid of them altogether.

I don't know whether he is guilty or not. He spent seven years on a contempt charge to produce some gold bars. If you don't have them you can't produce them from the jail house.

He plead guilty to one charge of fraud for five years and thought he would be released for time served. The government changed its mind and he is serving five additional years. Twelve years for pleading guilty to one charge of fraud. <_<

I don't know whether he is guilty or not. He spent seven years on a contempt charge to produce some gold bars. If you don't have them you can't produce them from the jail house.

He plead guilty to one charge of fraud for five years and thought he would be released for time served. The government changed its mind and he is serving five additional years. Twelve years for pleading guilty to one charge of fraud. <_<

That's more time that convicted murderers get!

They intermarry and breed. We are doomed.

Ms Clinton, 29, is attending Columbia University's School of Public Health.

The engagement was announced in an e-mail to friends.

Mr Mezvinsky's parents are Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky and Ed Mezvinsky, both of whom served in Congress.

They are described as old friends of the Clintons.

Ed Mezvinsky served a prison term for bank and wire fraud after he pleaded guilty to charges in 2002. He was released last year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8386968.stm

What do you do?

[1] JiCk did a good job of summing up my thoughts....so I won't repeat

[2] I would push the tax hit to Jan 2010

[3] There are other gold ETF's out there, so another method would be to spread it around the other ETF's. But same issues you raised may or may not exist. GLD is fraught with many questionable practices....no audits....contract held through other custodians....no audits of them either....contacts in lieu if physical....and on and on and on

[4] I think the miners are the better play by far....GDX and now especially GDXJ....as well as mutual funds, etc that are owners of the miner 49er's

[5] Not a fan of physical at all......too Armageddon for me....regardless, several guns and lots of ammo will trump gold coins and bars everytime, bar none

....just sayin'

roadwarrior1.jpg

I don't have a lot of respect for this guy; however, he makes a number of very valid points re: where we are short term in the gold cycle. There's always the chance that any given time will be different and I guess that's why the charts look soooo similar in retrospect when it turns out that once again it wasn't different just more of the same ole same old.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty...arty113009.html

At tops, the "Tell you what you want to hear crowd" starts getting crazy. The latest nonsense is touting gold covered tungsten bars. It's certainly possible and the touts got their information here.

Archived