B4 The Bell, Moonday April 26

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me guess. Is the tragedy in Fallujah already sanitized in the 'Merkuhn press' spin cycle? Has it just been removed and sent down the Winston Smith memory tube?

They followed the script for an up open. Bonar up and gold slapped down - right till 3:00 a.m., and then the reversal to prompt/fuel an up open without loss of control of forex/metals.

This is their opportunity. Can they jam it through 1144 / 1500? Even if they can right now, can they keep it through to the close?

NRS,

Here in the UK the press does'nt tolerate rubbish for too long. Murdoch's SKYNews[Fox's sister station] has been talking about a ceasefire since yesterday yet BBC has now dropped all such talk as they are seeing and reporting continous WAR from the Falalluja front.

Its 'looks' like blastoff. Do we hold. I think we do as it looks like the Curryman 20day has turned.

Waiting for a restest of 1144 on the downside or 1150close to go x7 LONG.

I am levereged up to the hilt but have moved all stops to 10485 to lock in 290points so far.

I expect 10750-11K by next week

========================

The fall from these levels will be dooooozy

NRS,

Here in the UK the press does'nt tolerate rubbish for too long. Murdoch's SKYNews[Fox's sister station] has been talking about a ceasefire since yesterday yet BBC has now dropped all such talk as they are seeing and reporting continous WAR from the Falalluja front.

Fox is the worst of the worst. The current version of unreality as reality that has been promoted in the U.S. for decades now has been growing for decades now. It's like a tree; I generally cannot see it getting more flagrant, it's when I compare the present to some years back I see how much more complete the distortions are. What Fox has done is they have taken the mass fantasy and distilled it to 200 proof.

Even though I suspect the UK version is toned down quite a bit, it still must be a stark and abrasive contrast to the rest of the UK press.

NRS,

Fox is the worst of the worst. The current version of unreality as reality that has been promoted in the U.S. for decades now has been growing for decades now. It's like a tree; I generally cannot see it getting more flagrant, it's when I compare the present to some years back I see how much more complete the distortions are. What Fox has done is they have taken the mass fantasy and distilled it to 200 proof.

Even though I suspect the UK version is toned down quite a bit, it still must be a stark and abrasive contrast to the rest of the UK press.

SKY is pretty toned down compared to FOX..as if it wasnt then it would be like 'Jerry Springer" news to people over here.

Archived