November Sector Review

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was Morris Day style, not Larry Cokeblow. What gives? Either way, very impressive. I thought sure my truck was gonna blow up when I turned the ignition :grin: :grin:

For you, it was Morris, For others it is Larry. That is why it works. For me, it's my P.J's.

Guest The CoinGuy
Yepper that is it. Thank you TCG.

I have not read a newspaper in two years. (of any kind) (accept the obits.) :D

See if they have improved upon it and added bonds or gold to their feelings, if you will. They would not be in the same place.

59% is getting up there. 64% would be sweeeeeet.

AAII at 69% isn't enough?

Didn't see anything on the metals. Appreciate that chart you and wndy were discussing, historically, we used 45-55% of the platinum spot price to value palladium. Back then, I looked at fundamentals in the sector as well(mostly vehicle sales.. I'm going to start watching the chart...and see what they come up with.

TCG

Guest The CoinGuy
For you, it was Morris, For others it is Larry. That is why it works. For me, it's my P.J's.

Hopefully one day an ounce of gold will buy one of those nice suits. Right now if I took off a sleeve it might cover my sport coats.

TCG

Guest The CoinGuy

Sinclair's out with another Trojan Horse Alert...Seems he doesn't want the gold shorts to get away with talking their book. I admire his tenacity.

Anyone that spends this much time trying to help others, get's an "A" in my book.

TCG

Hopefully one day an ounce of gold will buy one of those nice suits. Right now if I took off a sleeve it might cover my sport coats.

TCG

TCG,

One day, Maybe. My gold target would just cover it. Your target would buy almost two. B)

I can't find my digital camara. My daughter probably ait the friggin' thing.

sigh....it's getting so -blatant- lately... :P

edu stocks get absolutely hammered? then tout them!

Do the Arithmetic and Go to Schools

Washington Post - 22 hours ago

Back in 1995, I offered readers this prediction: "My candidate for the hottest industry in 2005 is education." We're nearly there, and I am nearly right.

World of Investing: Putting a value on education International Herald Tribune

Education Companies Becoming Smart Stock Picks Hartford Courant

uhhh....not lately guys :lol:

Sinclair's out with another Trojan Horse Alert...Seems he doesn't want the gold shorts to get away with talking their book. I admire his tenacity.

Anyone that spends this much time trying to help others, get's an "A" in my book.

TCG

Roger that TCG. Right or wrong in his -predictive- efforts, the man's tenacious in his -investigative- efforts, and he's never charged -me- a dime for 'em.

I'm rooting for him.

Archived