An Example Of Serendipity

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwwwwwSHUCKS, guyz!!!

HRFF tain't apologizin' FUR Arch.

He just thinks it's a bit too early to pASS judgment upon him ass so many of ya seem to wanna doo.

Give the fellow anUDDER day or two or three. By late week, if nuttin's gone "down", then pile on.

you know, the old, familiar +/- a few trading daze idea.

We may have hit the ceiling here already. Who knows?

Say, did cycles predict this recent jamjob?

Repost of my QQQ sunday chart

hope your right. The 15% loss in 3 trading sessions in USPIX is painful. probably a few more % tommorrow. The 6% down day seems its just going to have me break even after this :(

I'm in the same boat with RYVNX. Trapped. Big time.

If anyone feels trapped by their positions, that is a sure sign that you should be out of them.

this thing could and probably will jump up some more before the turn. don't ever watch the market go against you and feel trapped at the same time.

this will cause ulcers and other physical manifistations of stress.

roll with it or bail. your health is too valuable for a trade.

Admittedly

SG is usually MUCH MORE adept at covering and ducking, and re-entering.

I made the decision this time to ride the 3rd wave down, as there are too many external events that could begin an immediate selloff.

Traders who covered last week and went long are to be commended on their adeptness and congratulated...

SG on paper sees his recent paper profits pulling back, but also reminds that YTD, even with another 6% loss on paper today and tomorrow combined, I will still be up 12% or so.... with a flat market or slightly up market....

SG understands there are many whipsaw bear rallies within a major grand super cycle bear.... but also believes the QQQ has been in a distributional top going back to October.

Once she gives way, she will give way in a hurry. The VXN is indicating a MAJOR downleg is nigh.... as in panic selling downleg.

In addition, you must keep your head on and not lose your brain during these whipsaws....

Finally... my KGC gold stock is moderately up today, and I have NO PLANS to sell it anytime soon....

And... my understanding is the commercial hedgers have or recently had their longest NET SHORT position on the QQQ since the beginning of the Bear, and small traders their biggest NET LONG position...

Causes some short covering near term, but doesnt change my wave views....

failure to take out morning highs here at 12:20 EST gives a chance we are putting in the highs of the day....after the next dip into +/- 2pm it should move up into +/- 3:30pm......however, 851 area must hold or it will be a further powerful rally up into that 3:30pm time where we have 80% chance for days highs

Checking in again than out for the day. IMO people trying to wave this thing and chart it may just be missing the point. This is OE Scam Racketeering at its best and spikiest. Just lots of stop sweeping and bailing going on. Wavers keep readjusting their 'topping' targets to accomodate it when in reality one could just go short once the time window is in on Thursday and forget the rest. I would love to see a subsite on Stool that just trades the Forensic trends regardless each month but unfortunately this is too simple and has no technical basis so I guess I'll just keep it to myself. Why people again and again try to trade against countertrend spiking in OE week is forever beyond me. Its the left brain dominating what the right side of the brain intuitively knows. I would expect,despite how far we have already bounced to see a little more spiking and then consolidation thru Wednesday with top targets getting reajusted up again. My call last Friday for 1360 on the Comp top is easily achievable, see you guys tommorrow, have a good day, patience is all, b.d.

Seem to be hitting resistance ......for now. Short-term cycles/ indicators appear to be topping out/ diverging/ breaking down. Suspect people panicking to go long will be fed to the tigers soon!!!!

Next move will be interesting......

This is OE Scam Racketeering at its best and spikiest. Just lots of stop sweeping and bailing going on.

buddah,

I am inclined to agree with you. Opex brings out the worst in people, add a little short covering on top and what you have is nothing more than a temporary bounce that will be a memory when we break to new lows in the coming month.

Archived