"Remain Calm..........All Is Well"

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qqq, broke right on schedule, one can watch for fib. stutter points on the 15 min. chart .... That triangle did go right into the fib. .50 retrace then broke. mm's know this stuff too, so watching out for a shake.....I want at least 1/2 hour for confirmation short term....... just playing with the charts today......

Now we get the hype that Dr No's missles can shower death down on the West Coast. Without Dr No in North friggin Korea the Pentagon does not get its pet Star Wars project funded up in Alaska. Thats 100 billion for starters. Its all a con game. If you want to pick pocket the taxpaper you have to scare him first and getting him looking around for Godzilla at every freakin street corner. This is worse than a grade B horror flick out of Tokoyo circa 55'.

An interesting quote from the net.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done! And I am Caesar."

Fabulous quote, Scott, something I can appreciate 'cause of my long-standing love of Roman history. And welcome to our community - with that type of knowledge you'll certainly make the grade at Stool U! :P

And buddhadropping, could you have telepathically known that just this past Saturday night Nancy and I saw the original Godzilla movie?

Archived