The Mouth Of The World

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The clearest sign of the mania and perhaps that we are close to a top was last night's posts telling us ( a bear board ,btw) that it is a Fact that stocks always go up. Hey, everyone is entiltled to their opinion, but if one is spouting facts they really should do a little homework first. Nothing could be further from the truth. If is was true what happened to the other 29 dow components that are no longer in the present day index?

soup,

your gruff bashing is enough now, we all got your point.

As far as i know not all of those 29 Dow stocks went bankrupt, most of them did merger and the shareholders got payed. When i look at a multi decade Dow chart i can only say: yes gruff is right, that thing goes up, it goes just up up up. Gruff didnt say that ALL stocks ALWAYS go up.

For the first time in 2 and a half years, I am without a single mining stock in the portfolio. It's as if I've broken up with a girl friend of long standing. "End of the relationship" quality. I'm walking around lost and confused.

PSSST HEY MISTAH! YEH-YOU! C'MON OVAH HEAH! YEAH YOU!--IM NOT GONNA HURT YA-COMON--DATTA BOY--SAY KID YOU WANT A GOOD TIME TONIGHT????

{OPENS VULGARLY PATTERNED PLAID SPORTS JACKET AND FLASHES A PINK SILKED LINING DISPLAYING A DOZEN GOLD WATCHES ALL SCULPTED INTO SHAPES REPLICATING THE FORMS OF LABIA MAJORIS AND LABIA MINORIS THE FAMOUS TWINS OF CLASSICAL GREECE--]

TAKE YOUR PICK :P

BEARDRECH

PSSST HEY MISTAH! YEH-YOU! C'MON OVAH HEAH! YEAH YOU!--IM NOT GONNA HURT YA-COMON--DATTA BOY--SAY KID YOU WANT A GOOD TIME TONIGHT????

{OPENS VULGARLY PATTERNED PLAID SPORTS JACKET AND FLASHES A PINK SILKED LINING DISPLAYING A DOZEN GOLD WATCHES ALL SCULPTED INTO SHAPES REPLICATING THE FORMS OF LABIA MAJORIS AND LABIA MINORIS THE FAMOUS TWINS OF CLASSICAL GREECE--]

TAKE YOUR PICK :P

BEARDRECH

ya got any cheap daytona's?

Archived