The best the bears can do?

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

well, it is a slow weak end, for sure, and this may be indicative of the Pause that Surprises.

Naturally, since few seem to be able to fight the Manufactured ideas that, "hey, there will be a Big Doolar Rally and Gold and Silver Will get Smashed down," are floating about on the net....it might be wise to take a look at what might change your minds, if you care to Thimk Ahead a bit.

on a mundane level, you might argue that Glockman will smack down Gold and Silver and Miners and Related Items into December opex.

Why?

Easy: to facilitate the Launching of Paulson's Gold Fund in Jan 10. This may happen, lets watch the tape...anything can be induced, counter trend, if a few agree and their foils bow.....after all One Picture in the Right Hands can.....never mind.

One hand can, and probably will, wash the dirt off the other, until both shine like GOLD. Man proposes, whilst others dispose.

Why not? After all, if your jickiss gave, for instance, TJ $20B till "play with" Betcha that he might be able to "Lead Prices" on a Few Items, no?

Go, TJ, go go go....

so stop "projecting linear"

and

Thimk for almost 3 hours, about the work of Zoh's Bob:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=10...728395965847122

ps the doolar is really Doomed, and stop fighting the tape on the Idea. Not on the basis of the Chart, but on the Idea Itself.

enough said for the mo-ment.

jickiss!!!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Doc,

in your long term update (december) please underline do you "include or not" december in your month calculation. Maybe this is stupid question but, let say you say that top is forming in the next 5 month. Does is mean the end of top is end of april? I understand that yes. However, please underline it in your report.

TIA

More local observations on the holiday shopping season. I did a two hour shift with a Salvation Army kettle in front of the local Fry's this afternoon.

There didn't appear to be as many wide screens flying out the door this year as compared to last year, but the main tell was inside the store. There was no checkout line and half of the 32 checkout stands were not manned. This was at 4 pm :wacko:

Good on you, 4 helping out the Salvation Army, CWD. I volunteer in my community also. Some of the nicest folks I meet R other volunteers.

I am surprised there R any shoppers @ all lately, other than @ the grocery. Right now it seems that the vast majority of the country fits into 1 of these categories: 1) unemployed, 2) underemployed, 3) employed & feeling they are at risk of losing their jobs any day now, & 4) retired folks trying to live on social security and/or interest on their bank accounts etc.-- so their income is fixed & low. None of these conditions is conducive to spending money on unnecessary items.

I don't know why what we have is called a jobless recovery. Maybe it should instead be called a "recoveryless manipulation of the stock market higher."

I sure would like to get Uncle Ben out & put in Ron Paul as head of the Fed. Then maybe he could just make it stop.

Played the gap here tonight on GBPUSD and EURGBP.

Took profits on both and left a small open position on Gbpusd with stop at breakeven.

Looking for gold to potentially re-test $1200 here again this week before rolling over. Long here. Stop below Fri lows. Expect it to be v volatile this week. Heard last week GLD call volume blew the roof off. Speculative frenzy.

One potential scenario for gold below.

post-4436-1260141144_thumb.png

Played the gap here tonight on GBPUSD and EURGBP.

Took profits on both and left a small open position on Gbpusd with stop at breakeven.

Looking for gold to potentially re-test $1200 here again this week before rolling over. Long here. Stop below Fri lows. Expect it to be v volatile this week. Heard last week GLD call volume blew the roof off. Speculative frenzy.

One potential scenario for gold below.

Careful with that.

Dear Doc,

in your long term update (december) please underline do you "include or not" december in your month calculation. Maybe this is stupid question but, let say you say that top is forming in the next 5 month. Does is mean the end of top is end of april? I understand that yes. However, please underline it in your report.

TIA

Oh please.

Anyone who specifies a fixed time frame when a top will form is out of his mind. I have never done that and never will. Any forecasts I make are always qualified by probability and by Hurst's Principle of Variation.

If you need to be spoon fed specific dates and prices, you are subscribing to the wrong service.

THE CERTAINTY OF UNCERTAINTY

"If you need to be spoon fed specific dates and prices, you are subscribing to the wrong service."

Nice comment doc

"When" and "how much" cannot be estimated with any accuracy or certainty.

But the problem is that its the when and how much that are where the money is at.

We can only talk about probabilities when we talk about the future - if we are being honest.

If we want to be dishonest - then price targets and when they will be reached are easy to predict eg like predicting $2000 gold by end of 2010.

See that was easy - but I think such predictions are dishonest - as this would be just guessing. :ninja: :ninja:

"We are all just fishing in muddy pool and trying to find the fish by interpreting the turbulance of the waters"

Archived