B4 The Bell Moonday September 13

Hiding Bear

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this pos mkt is entering a very dangerous stage for the bulls. Every moron thinks the bad news is priced in and behind us. Why? WTF knows, but these clowns have decided it to be so. Wait till the next round, because as we all know the economy continues to implode. When the next shoe drops even the sgrub/statist greenscum cartel will not be able to savve this POS

Guest bullseatshitndie
Every moron thinks the bad news is priced in and behind us. Why? WTF knows, but these clowns have decided it to be so.

that's what i don't get. seen/heard so many say, bearish sentiment is high now, time to buy?? what?? as far as i'm concerned, every sob is bullish to the bitter end right now. if they are trying reverse psychology, it's not going to work(but it has so far)

BS: All I know is that the vix has a 13 handle. Okay, that is telling me folks are fully 300% long and the only fear is the fear of missing the next 10 points to the upside. Does not mean the mkt has to go down, but anyone who thinks the crowd is bearish, well pleae pass that bong.

Assuming the Fort Lauderdale experience will play out on a far larger scale along the Missippi Delta - the south Florida Gasoline shortage that accompanied Hurricane Frances was not to due to a lack of gasoline in the storage tanks at the port of Fort Lauderdale. In order for these tanks to maintain their structural integrity in the event of high winds and flooding, they must be kept relatively full. As new deliveries cease in advance of the approaching storm and/or refineries are shut down, the outflow of gasoline simply stops as the levels in the tanks are maintained.

Count on shortages in the gulf.

Archived