Growing Support For The Honest Money Act

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped out on AEIS, and BRKS. Now that's enough for me.

Sitting on my hands waiting for short opportunity now.

HMY seems the only laggard in this gold rally.

SOX getting smacked! Has anyone seen any particular news re: a chip or chip stocks in general? I've been busy at the Quarry but, hope to snoop around myself soon.

There they go again ... 10:30 put-call ratio popped to 1.11 on a huge slug of index puts ... about 50,000 during the past half hour.

All depends if they are buying to open or close. Dealers are heavily short gamma going into expiration (have been selling puts for two weeks to capture the pop in the vix). If the market doesn't get any traction soon they will be shorting wholesale and buying in those puts. That is not a contrarian signal.

All depends if they are buying to open or close. Dealers are heavily short gamma going into expiration (have been selling puts for two weeks to capture the pop in the vix). If the market doesn't get any traction soon they will be shorting wholesale and buying in those puts. That is not a contrarian signal.

The VIX is lower, though, indicates that they're selling puts aggressively to Joe6P, who's chasing the down move in price by loading up on puts just before opex week?

Shaky action ...

"collective unconscious" is uneasy about something?

It is being reflected in the POG. :unsure: :P

It's 58 years since the nuclear blasts over Japan -- same interval as the 58 years between 1929 and 1987 crashes.

I hope that's entirely irrelevant and spurious. :ph34r:

Perhaps. But interesting.

Lbfm.jpg

Crude is knocking on the door of a serious break-out, talk about the law of unintended consequences. Or was it intended...? Lets see who do we know that likes oil company profits?

Crapvision pointing out NVDA taking a beating.

Yea, they all are. Rather abruptly too. I guess the supermodels go down just as well as they do when they get it up.

Listen californicaters, i will rule you, i have enough money, i cant be bought by schpeschell interest. Those guys in Sacked-gramanto should better move thier ass. My name:

SCHWOOOORZENEGGER

arnold_schwarz.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone is planning to become a governor then Movie business is where one should be :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

---------------------------------------

post-3-1060355528.gif

Archived