Growing Support For The Honest Money Act

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scratch that... I'm sooooo confused :lol:

And there's the flush on LNUX.

Yep, as has been mentioned mentioned on Crapvision many times and again this am, LNUX no longer has anything to do with the Linux operating system. They changed their name (and focus) from VA Linux to VA Software in 2001 but kept the LNUX ticker :huh:

RHAT is a more pure play if you're into the "anti-gates" OS.

On REDF, I was going on a nacho number.

I've seen this action before on low volume stocks... way to easy to break it down when no one cares or no one is looking.

Listen californicaters, i will rule you, i have enough money, i cant be bought by schpeschell interest. Those guys in Sacked-gramanto should better move thier ass. My name:

SCHWOOOORZENEGGER

arnold_schwarz.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree....he doesnt need huge skills to be a good governer. Everyone who ever pisses him off wont be doing it in his face....hell crush those who get in his way just like he has his entire life.....and unlike the majority of others, he cant be bought off and wont turn a cheek......the key ingredient for success no matter he does.

Listen californicaters, i will rule you, i have enough money, i cant be bought by schpeschell interest. Those guys in Sacked-gramanto should better move thier ass. My name:

SCHWOOOORZENEGGER

arnold_schwarz.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I never watch a film where the male star's t*ts are bigger than the womans"

--- Groucho Marx

who definately would have made the best candidate for Governor of California.

Reuters

UPDATE - O'Charley's cuts outlook; stock hammered

Friday August 8, 10:25 am ET

CHICAGO, Aug 8 (Reuters) - Restaurant chain O'Charley's Inc. (NasdaqNM:CHUX - News) on Friday cut earnings estimates as lower prices at competitors led to a drop in traffic, triggering the biggest one-day sell-off in its stock in a year.

Guess you could say they " Up Chux" :lol:

Archived