B4 The Bell Humpday September 29

Hiding Bear

Our Government is taking HUBRIS to a new level.

No lie is to big to tell.

Today in Iraq, a top Al Qaeda terrorist was said to be captured in his bedroom closet, disguised in his wife's underwear.

Makes total sense.

"I don't belive that hiding in the closet is good enough, let me put your panties on my head so they won't recognize me!"

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today in Iraq, a top Al Qaeda terrorist was said to be captured in his bedroom closet, disguised in his wife's underwear.

Makes total sense.

"I don't belive that hiding in the closet is good enough, let me put your panties on my head so they won't recognize me!"

yes, makes total sense - that they would make this up, that is.

anyway, I certainly don't want to give advice to terrorists, but I think their organization is too top heavy. There seems to be no shortage of top leaders for us to capture - sounds to me like they have too much upper-level management.

Makes total sense.

yes, makes total sense - that they would make this up, that is.

anyway, I certainly don't want to give advice to terrorists, but I think their organization is too top heavy. There seems to be no shortage of top leaders for us to capture - sounds to me like they have too much upper-level management.

If the lingerie story is true, they (al Qaeda) definitely need to thin out the ranks of top management.

Hot money is in deep trouble.

45% of hedge funds are down for the year

25% have marginal gains (probably negative after fees)

Desperate panic operations to paint the quarter have been ongoing for nearly a month. Nevertheless when you are paying 2% off the top and 20% of all profits a flat qtr is not acceptable

There seems to be no shortage of top leaders for us to capture - sounds to me like they have too much upper-level management.

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Al Queda announced today that they will be laying off 1,000 top and mid level management employees and taking a $100 million charge...

haha.gif

Isn't it the SOP of terrorist/guerilla groups to splinter into self-sufficient cells so that the movement can't be weakened by problems that might occur with a centralized command structure? Just asking.

Here's reality:

Growing Pessimism on Iraq

Doubts Increase Within U.S. Security Agencies

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Sep28.html

Archived