IDS World Markets Thurs 26th July 07

Gold continues to get hammered - 18 ton helicopter drops and lots of press releases will do that. Silver getting bombed and guess where the dollar is going. Pretty fast move up if you ask me. I guess that dip below 80 was a one-day teaser. I've seen too many of those.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bond market is going right down the tubes - spreads are 20-30bps wider today and any bid is getting creamed...this is the worst i have ever seen including 91, 98 and 02.

the street is crumbling under inventory, traders are getting called back from vaca and guys are getting tapped on the shoulder (not to get down but fired).

593812[/snapback]

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

Technically gold is going down to 20% slowstochs and that is that bar the yelling

On unrelated matters Germany judge just found somebody who bought on ebay from poland guilty of fencing stoolen material since he got the navigation system at about a quarter of retail price :ph34r: ebay spooksmen is flabbergasted

lawyer of buyer to go into appeal :lol:

Source

http://www.goldseitenforum.de/thread.php?threadid=6285

post-1584-1185452926_thumb.jpg

Wondering about what's happening to Wndy's construction mania?

Look no further than the Home bubblers latest reports.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...YUnc&refer=home

"Beazer Homes USA Inc., the homebuilder under investigation by the FBI and securities regulators, posted a third-quarter loss on costs for lowering the value of its inventory and scrapping contracts to buy land."

Scrapping contracts to buy land is a negative to the bubble burst as less supply comes to the market, no more construction mania pics. :(

Bear Trifecta

[1]  Credit spigot turned off

[2]  Oil primed to hit new all time highs

[3]  Crapvision hosts are at DEFCON 3

593825[/snapback]

isn't that bullish for gold or are the pigmen trying to paint a picture that gold reacts directly with the stock market?

Ford makes a surprise profit.

XOM misses by 13 cents on the bottom line but beats on revenues. Lower prices for Natural Gas to blame.

MMM beat by 7 cents.

593819[/snapback]

It wouldn't surprise me if XOM took purposeful steps to come in short below the line given the rancor their profits generated in DC recently.

Hell, buy everyone in the company a new computer and take other investment steps to spend those profits down to a point that pins them under the Congressional radar.

Archived