B4 The Bell, Moonday, August 16

It's all about the oil. They're trying to hold the price back, but when it blows up... market down, gold up.

I sort of figured the "administration they" would want to keep oil prices high. so as to justify extreme measures like

- kicking around the middle east forever

- digging up protected habitats

- rationing fuel to sheeple

- other forms of strategery

Also, the oil industry likes expensive oil every so often. It helps to reinforce the myth that oil is a scarce resource that they control.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NatGas futures are in a freefall.

Won't last long.

Look out, winter is coming......

Added some longs on CHK and ECA.....

Probably the stock market is looking at low NG prices now from a cool August. Dec NG futures are trading at more than $1 over Sep - so the fukutures market is also saying it won't last long.

there is no doubt in my mind that this kind of tick action is not sustainable. Not sure how high they can take this pig on the bounce, but we are ultimately going a lot lower. Patience, and pick ones spots. As always it is very difficult on the short side, but with patience it can be very rewarding.

Agreed Soup

The market has become way to predictable. From the 3am spoos jam to the 800am gold slam. Looking at the 1 minute chart for today, paints the same picture we have seen multiple times. THE FLAGPOLE RALLY. All the action in the first 57 minutes... then they just hold it there as the gang is likely distributing like no tomorrow. The other possibility is a continued boner blast into the close after the consolidation we've been seeing since 1030 is completed. Nothing I'm seeing indicates we are ready to turn back down...too much at stake in scam week.

I reserve the right to be totally wrong about todays finish. Mr Market has a habit of pulling off the unexpected when the fewest expect it. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Debating with a pal on McHugh's call for falling dollar and falling gold price. Neither of us can think of a scenario that would result in both tanking. Anybody have a thought on this ?

The Asians who have been accumulating would sure welcome such a scenario.

I think the chances of both falling in unison are somewhere between 0 and NONE.

BWTFDIK

Debating with a pal on McHugh's call for falling dollar and falling gold price. Neither of us can think of a scenario that would result in both tanking. Anybody  have a thought on this ?

In a word, deflation (at least the initial phases of one).

STAGFLATION preceeds DEFLATION

Stagflation leads to higher gold...and we're in Stagflation right now.

Stay tuned for timing into Deflation and Depression.

Got DROOY ?

Archived