Special Olympics

tiiiiiiii-iiiiiii-mmmmmmmm-e iiiiiiis on my siiiide, yessss it iiiiissssssssssss, tiiiiii-iiiiii-me...............................

:lol:

we are just days away form seeing bulls getting their trousers ripped off in which they pissed in just seconds before. Could be tomorrow :lol:

Just re-watching todays action:

We had a monster style downmove after "not so good" ism data was published, means they start to sell the "bad" news, good for the bears. Then we had after all a very weak sideways upphase which never made a serious effort to test the highs again.

This is the first day since weeks i can remember we had such action like today (up-gap, monster downmove, meandering at low levels).

Risk/reward is now more than definitely on the bears side.

:)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely amazing. More power to any of you who can trade this pos.

I agree. I've been side-lined since Oct 23rd watching this madness. Just a couple of bear fund trades since then that sucked wind for me. Oh well.

Everything is in place for a major top, just need solid price breakdowns to confirm.

This is/was one hell of a levitation act. Gotta hand it to 'em.

Discussion of "key reversal" and what it means over on Dr. Bontchev's TA forum.

Basically, legendary trader Larry Williams thinks "key reversals" might actually be continuation patterns. It's in the current issue of Active Trader.

I think it depends on where the key reversal shows up -- which ewave, what the MACD looks like, etc.

Fwiw

Prechter's group updates tonight, I will post the summary...

However, on Fri night, his group basically called for final top at 1508-1535 on the NAS to complete Wave v of C of the ABC Corrective rally... and ending Wave 2...

Wave 3 should start. In his defense, he added to look for 1444 or so to CONFIRM the leg down has begun.

I didnt wait, as Im greedy... and the turn dates are within 24-48 hours. Also, 8 weeks up?? Please...

Should be down next 2 weeks starting tomorrow... we shall see...

firstly fxfox, the news might come not from an official report but from a company with something to get off of its chest. like ual mentioned in the post before you.

Blatant Advertisement

I have started another Rabbi-like thread in the Theology Area.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...act=ST&f=8&t=62

Join in if you wish.

Archived