What A Way To Go

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rally over, the death march resumes tomorrow.

NO SOUP FOR YOU - NEXT!

You were dead on the money when you called the blowoff top. You waited and pulled the trigger when it counted most. I do along with you. This turkey is cooked. Dinner is being served.

rally over, the death march resumes tomorrow.

NO SOUP FOR YOU - NEXT!

i just dont like the thing that the 8 and 13 day cycle bottomed. Would really like to see a monster pump up because of that labour numbers, then sell of in the last hour, but from a much higher level starting as we are right now.

I just wanna see those 8 and 13 day cycles begin to move up tomorrow, so that they make a top end next week and we can go monster style short again. Now i cant go short monster style. :unsure:

actually I'm just goofing - its fun.  I'd love for it to dump more from here but a swup truly is in order.  Overall though this thing is toast.  We'll get a Monster-Style short opp, Mr Marke always obliges.

If you are just blowing out your rear, then shout it out loud and clear. The "I was just funnin" guys are going to drive me to drinking.

Guest Icky Twerp

I haven't seen anyone else mention that the head of S&P Research was on Proctovision and said

1) the bear market is dead

2) S&P up 15% by end of 2003.

Yous guys are always shorting Crapvision, but dis talking head is from S&P

I think the Tirebider rule applies:

1) he's always right

2) he never lies

oh, dang it's too late to get out of my PruBear funds today...

ColDash,

not trying to mislead...

What I mean is in my heart I feel like it will drop like a load overall, but a small move up first wouldn't surprise me and is more likely. Don't get me wrong, the big pic is still down and I'm still very bearish. Any swups are going to be short lived. Stay the course buddy.

Col,

not trying to mislead...

What I mean is in my heart I feel like it will drop like a load overall, but a small move up first wouldn't surprise me and is more likely.  Don't get me wrong, the big pic is still down and I'm still very bearish.  Any swups are going to be short lived.  Stay the course.

Too late -- I alredy started drinking. :P

Archived