The Violinist

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to guess....which is all this is.....I would take an SPX 5 minute chart and draw a rising wedge. Looks like support would be 880 and top 888. They will follow the wedgie to relieve the semi dover sole for today and tomorrow, and then it breaks to the downside. My first 2003 year prediction.

Sorry no chart...it wouldnt be pretty.

Their voices protected. Ha Ha!

Satire is constitutionally protected speech. Using voice snippets of media personalities a is a time honored "smear tactic." :lol:

Remember Dan Rather's "What is the frequency Kenneth?"

With all the people and institutions I've attacked, I can assure you, I am not the least bit worried about those assholes. This is part of what Capitalstool is about.

What can they do? Sue me?

I wish! Would be the best thing that ever happened. Can you imagine the publicity? The lawyers would be lined up to defend me pro bono!

For those of you that don't want to listen to the longer sound files, after you have refreshed your browser (F5), simply press stop (Esc) on the browser when the sound file starts playing. Oh and make sure this doesn't trigger any trade execution :o

Rockhead beat me to it.

Here's the SPXC 5 minute chart....

5 minute wedgie visible....looks to final target in the 890-893 area.

Note the horizontal resistance around 893 (from the 60 minute chart). There is also a descending 60 minute channel trendlione which is now about 895 (not shown). I expect it to be 893 when the 5 minute wedgie is done.

So, therefore, I look to enter my longer shorts at 893. That's my plan.

post-3-1041519556.gif

Doc,

Not sure I was clear.

I'm studying the book and working on channel creation. Reached the "what the hell for" and "there must be a better way" stage.

So, it's the channel creation I'm curious about rather than cycle point and amplitude. Thinking it is important for individual stock study...

When you can. Tanks again!

I closed 5 JPM Jan 20 putz on Friday. Bought at $0.45. Sold at $0.20. My intent was to reload later this week with a May 20 strike.

If JPM dives I'll feel stoolpid.

I closed 20- DOW 90 putz the Fri and Mon prior to Sept. 11, 2001 (at a nice profit), so my timing on these things can be awful. Especially if I think too much.

JPM.........................

Halted over jury deliberations in the ENRON scam...................

Will insurers owe JPM 1 Billion or won't they? That is what some jury consisiting of high-school drop outs and GED slumfolk are deciding right now..............

And who says the little guy/gal doesn't have a voice..............

Either way it looks like a scam story..................

Combine this with the 0.34 dividend I'm paying some scam artist today and Bird's Punter is already trying not to step back out of the endzone in '03.....................

Archived