Keyboard kleptomania

Treasury tentatively set to sell 60-64 billion net new next week. 10 year note 10 billion more than forecast! Took some of it from the 13 and 26 week bills.Won't know the actual forecast overshoot until the announce the 4 week bill on Tuesday. Banks closed Monday.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i raised cash in my miner positions. time was up. now, i am thinking that the miners may have alot more upside. i will redeploy cash into the miners, should the right conditions present themselves.

dharma

Agree dharma, same, went short this morning - just think they need to catch their bref...

Finally back home,was actually doing my trades from the road today.Anyone think we take out 1150 SPX?.....

Just called THEM.

They said not a chance.

Alcoa will report tonight and job numbers tomorrow AM.

Perhaps tomorrow or next week to wipe out call buyers and lure in more shorts with appearance of impulsive 3rd of 3rd of 3rd...

Just called THEM.

They said not a chance.

Alcoa will report tonight and job numbers tomorrow AM.

Perhaps tomorrow or next week to wipe out call buyers and lure in more shorts with appearance of impulsive 3rd of 3rd of 3rd...

I vote for an 1140 or less close,even though bears don't get a vote. :blink:

Natural gas showing a nasty looking daily candle. If it closes like this, I'll be short when today's low goes. It finally looks like it's going to close that Sept. 09 gap.

That shale gas stuff must be the real deal. I could care less about the fundamentals, just trading a chart, which says down, down, down.

post-5076-1286472945522.gif

Finally back home,was actually doing my trades from the road today.Anyone think we take out 1150 SPX?.....

Phew....for a while there I thought you'd lost your sense of humor...

post-1110-12864743167328.jpg

Archived