Gap up or down tomorrow?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Jimi, when the quake strikes, I'm going to take my water filter up to Lake Temescal and pump all I need. Wonder if the hommies will take it away from me on the way back home?

...assuming the quake isn't centered in the lake, and a big crack opens up in the bottom and all the water is sucked down into the center of the earth.

Just sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, that means that you're assuming you are going to be healthy enough to do that -- what if you have a broken ankle or something?

...assuming the quake isn't centered in the lake, and a big crack opens up in the bottom and all the water is sucked down into the center of the earth.

Just sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, that means that you're assuming you are going to be healthy enough to do that -- what if you have a broken ankle or something?

Well, I've got a 5 gallon water can that is empty and a water pump and the water source is about 1 mile from here. It would be nice to have a more formal stash, but we live in a shoebox.

Well, I've got a 5 gallon water can that is empty and a water pump and the water source is about 1 mile from here. It would be nice to have a more formal stash, but we live in a shoebox.

You ought to at least have a case of those 16 ounce water bottles, 4 or 5 bucks. Really, what if you or someone in your family is injured, and you can't leave home?

Perhaps some are actually looking at Inhell financials.

- Tax rate of 12%, vs. own guidance of 20% and forward spin-and roughly normal

corporate rate- of 30%. Thanks for screwin' the nation at a time of ginormous deficits

& general economic fear n' loathing. 30% rate, no other change, puts eps at .32.

- Gross margin @ 64.7, v 53.1 a year ago & 61(+/- 3) forward spin. Continued to suck

blood from employee & supplier turnips. More great corporate citizenship.

- Gm of 61 & tax of 30%, eps=.27.

- Living up to status as scummiest corporation in Valley & one of the same of any locale.

It's not just banks that need to be called out & regulated.

Sprint

I have been writing a fairly massive amount of $4.00 puts (laddered expiries) on this junker since last March

Raking it in left and write (ha ha, get it) -- almost 6-figure cumulative put/write profit in this name alone in since Mar '08

Opportunity opened up again late today to write the 4's -- again, various expiries

big.chart?symb=s&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=5141&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=5795&mocktick=1&rand=4480

Perhaps some are actually looking at Inhell financials.

- Tax rate of 12%, vs. own guidance of 20% and forward spin-and roughly normal

corporate rate- of 30%. Thanks for screwin' the nation at a time of ginormous deficits

& general economic fear n' loathing. 30% rate, no other change, puts eps at .32.

- Gross margin @ 64.7, v 53.1 a year ago & 61(+/- 3) forward spin. Continued to suck

blood from employee & supplier turnips. More great corporate citizenship.

- Gm of 61 & tax of 30%, eps=.27.

- Living up to status as scummiest corporation in Valley & one of the same of any locale.

It's not just banks that need to be called out & regulated.

Nice detail, GP. Thanks.

Archived