Stool Happens

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an interesting day... indexs' stuck around nuetral. But, some of the stocks I am watching are up pretty good today. ( The real dogs down near support) and some are down. ( possible falling stars).

Is this just window dressing?

or is the 3rd tier stuff just the final ones to blow off? I do not think many want to jump on the big runners, but may want to squeeze a little crap out of the dogs before everything just rolls over and dies.

I know this is just a low volume day ,just wondering.

Wow, I didn't see that cliff coming. Someone maybe selling a little into strength?

You need a couple more categories, Doc. What about one for those whose license is lifted for malpractice? ("Quack" maybe?) And what about one for those who acknowledge that what we say should always be regarded as contrarian info? or maybe that's the same category :D

Also, you could have another one for the moderators who can delete or edit posts -- maybe, Post-Doc........

Guest BigPaws

I think Fartpolio is taking this a little too seriously. Lighten up B) dude.

I have enough self-confidence to know I don't need a few blue squares to tell me whether I'm successful investor.

Doc is being fair IMO. It's all a bell curve.

The titles are fun and games. I thought that was understood by all. This board is going to be around for a long time and some people already have thousands of posts. So I added more titles and spread the numbers out.

It's not about anything other than volume.

Like I lose on every post, but I make up for it with volume. :lol:

Archived