B4 the Bell Wednesday August 25

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Betting 50 stoolie bucks that the official reason turns out to be bad fuel, probably from the same tanker.

Why the confirmed hijacking signals from both planes if the fuel was the culprit?

Exactly

I think they really muffed this one. Someone blew the whistle on the alert before they could be silenced. I expect this all to blow over very quickly just as AA 587 did. Beleve NOTHING you hear in the coming days.

Betting 50 stoolie bucks that the official reason turns out to be bad fuel, probably from the same tanker.

Why the confirmed hijacking signals from both planes if the fuel was the culprit?

Exactly

I think they really muffed this one. Someone blew the whistle on the alert before they could be silenced. I expect this all to blow over very quickly just as AA 587 did. Beleve NOTHING you hear in the coming days.

The question is whether the Russian crashes "count for two," or if a second pair of incidents is planned (as on 9/11) to complete the pattern ... :ph34r:

Exactly

The question is whether the Russian crashes "count for two," or if a second pair of incidents is planned (as on 9/11) to complete the pattern ... :ph34r:

Are you an insurance company? :lol:

The more they try to explain away an obvious terror attack, the less credible they all become.

Credibility, in all its forms, is the only thing holding all these moving pieces together. Everytime the government spokesman or the media make fools of themselves by saying things that are just patently ridiculous on their face...and proven later to be as ridiculous as the originally sounded, they lose control over their grip on the people.

Sistani's return to Najaf is going to result in a massive uprising of the people. I'm surprised his return flight has not already met with some accident.

Ten Year Yield is still tanking. There were only two ways to bring it down. One was weak jobs data, and bush wouldn't allow it going into to the CONvention, so the lesser of two evils was a horrible home sales number.

If Iraq comes unglued this week, they are rapidly running out of stories to prop this mess up.

The more they try to explain away an obvious terror attack, the less credible they all become.

Credibility, in all its forms, is the only thing holding all these moving pieces together. Everytime the government spokesman or the media make fools of themselves by saying things that are just patently ridiculous on their face...and proven later to be as ridiculous as the originally sounded, they lose control over their grip on the people.

Sistani's return to Najaf is going to result in a massive uprising of the people. I'm surprised his return flight has not already met with some accident.

Ten Year Yield is still tanking. There were only two ways to bring it down. One was weak jobs data, and bush wouldn't allow it going into to the CONvention, so the lesser of two evils was a horrible home sales number.

If Iraq comes unglued this week, they are rapidly running out of stories to prop this mess up.

"Sistani's return to Najaf is going to result in a massive uprising of the people. I'm surprised his return flight has not already met with some accident."

If the fix wasn't already in and the script written and approved by the puppet masters, Sistani would not be going to Najaf. Looks to me like they are going to march him in to fill the void and calm the angry mob. Sistani is "our guy".

Credibility, in all its forms, is the only thing holding all these moving pieces together.  Everytime the government spokesman or the media make fools of themselves by saying things that are just patently ridiculous on their face...and proven later to be as ridiculous as the originally sounded, they lose control over their grip on the people.

Sistani's return to Najaf is going to result in a massive uprising of the people.  I'm surprised his return flight has not already met with some accident.

Ten Year Yield is still tanking.  There were only two ways to bring it down.  One was weak jobs data, and bush wouldn't allow it going into to the CONvention, so the lesser of two evils was a horrible home sales number.

"Sistani's return to Najaf is going to result in a massive uprising of the people. I'm surprised his return flight has not already met with some accident."

If the fix wasn't already in and the script written and approved by the puppet masters, Sistani would not be going to Najaf. Looks to me like they are going to march him in to fill the void and calm the angry mob. Sistani is "our guy".

we paid big bucks for him, he better do our bidding!

Archived