Conciseness

OYSTER

First off want to say PROPS TO YOU, you are not only a class act, but a very impressive trader.

Im not sure what charts, graphs, software etc you use, but you are clearly the man to follow, watch, learn from here.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts to keep us informed, I just cant keep up with your swift moves...

Was nice to see your cycles calling for a topping, as they confirm my 27.43 QQQ top, and 1423 NASGAP top as well.

We have to see a minimal pullback of 38 or 50% of this move.

On Q's, that puts us around (27.14 less 23.53)

25.34 ish.... a 50% fibo pullback

Should be some more bad earnings warnings nigh...

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bidhitter

Nice gap this morning. I would definately look for this to fill but with the war news so positive right now, this thing could launch to 890 and 900 today. Out of control at this point.

I hope they nailed Saddam, however, I find that hard to believe with this so telegraphed. Setting up for a fun filled day..I think a day with the wife will be much more productive. 1 pm cinemas are such a luxury..

Interesting piece in a Scottish newspaper that claims that the Tariq Aziz defection rumor was a plant, forcing Saddam to send him to a hastily called news conference. Our ops then tailed Aziz back to the hideout enabling the CIA to pinpoint the first attack.

I was thinking that it was a fake. Gotta love those war games. Saddam counters with glasses and beanie! haha! I heard he was shot in the head while defecting at work.

Hey, Oy!

After you mentioned the Bill Williams Trading Chaos books yesterday, about a dozen stoolies purchased them from Doc's bookstore.

Any other books you like? :lol: :lol:

Book sales commissions help to offset the costs of hosting the message boards. Many tanks to Oy and to stoolies who purchased the books at Doc's store!

Rumors are all part of the distribution game

Bin Laden capture

Sons captured

Saddam into exile

Saddam dead

Aziz captured

...... Are you gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe?

Anyone ever watch Wag the Dog??

Maria says traders are targeting 909 on S&P..........She looks a little extra chipper this morning.

Simple Guy, you forgot the Saddam double rumours!

Whats your target if we go thru your next turn point? I see more than 20 cents coming after open...

Oyster, Maria aint got nothing on Emma! :D

Oyster, thanks for the highly informative yellow cycle chart. 2 questions if you don't mind:

1) What is the period of the yellow cycle?

2) When is the next approximate projected cycle low?

1)....the yellow is a "seasonal' 1989-1998......

2)....mid October 2003

Techs doing well...

Management blamed the shortfall on a sluggish economy.

"This is not an issue with just one of our businesses -- all our businesses have been affected," said Steve Bennett, Intuit's chief executive officer.

Intuit announced its lower estimates after the end of regular trading on the stock market Thursday, during which its shares had gained 45 cents to $50.89. In the extended session, Intuit shares reversed course and plunged $7.90, or 15.5 percent, to $42.99.

... MGMT just pumped this in February... what a sham

Archived