And she's buying a stairway to heaven

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crapvsison said they made a penny ( miss ) "profit"....and blew away revenues...up 18 pershent revenue beat according to the large mouth bugg eyed bass.....

What?! What "REVENUE" are they reporting? <_<

I see, the revenue was yearly comparison.....18% gain over previous qtr. <_<

yep..they never mention year over year...I actually don't see where they got the "penny" from either,,,,I saw a .28 cent loss....

ERTS blew chunks also and warned....Siemans warned earlier but the large mouth bass made sure the warning was glossed over...

Now Fartman who said he'd buy on the dip is wavering..."ehhhhhh 16.25 ...ehhh iit's probably cheap enough...ehhhhh I don't know....ehhh..ahhhhh...we had three guys look at the numbers and couldn't figure out what they were....".....

Just do what crapvision does dude..pick the best "number out of 10 and run with it"...

Now Fartman who said he'd buy on the dip is wavering..."ehhhhhh 16.25 ...ehhh iit's probably cheap enough...ehhhhh I don't know....ehhh..ahhhhh...we had three guys look at the numbers and couldn't figure out what they were....".....

Just do what crapvision does dude..pick the best "number out of 10 and run with it"...

Yea, dude....Just run with it....

post-1110-1263247934.jpg

Archived