B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4:05pm 06/09/04 CME rescinds plan to extend Thursday's trading session By Kate Gibson

CHICAGO (CBS.MW) -- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME: news, chart, profile) said Wednesday it is dropping plans to extend trading hours for interest-rate and foreign-exchange products Thursday. The move comes in response to the Labor Department's earlier announcement that it would delay indefinitely the release of the producer price index for May.

I recomend that Soup, Plunger, and pretty much everyone else not read this. :angry:

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

June 9, 2004 3:04 p.m.

By Joseph Rebello

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has postponed the release of the Producer Price Index for May, citing the same "unexpected" difficulties that caused the agency to delay the release of the index on four previous occasions this year.

The agency, which describes itself as the "principal fact-finding agency for the federal government" with respect to labor economics and statistics, said Wednesday the release of the index has been "postponed until further notice." When a new release date is set, the BLS said it will make that information available on its Web site one day in advance.

"BLS staff are working to resolve unexpected difficulties in calculating the index this month," the agency said in a statement. It said the index won't be released before June 15.

My best guess is that they ar etrying to figure out a way to remove energy costs.

Question.......

At what point will the Baby Boomers begin to withdraw from their 401K MF and there not be any buyers?

HOUSTON! WE GOTTA PROBLEM! ;)

Ok, about the 6 Aug 2004 nuclear war prediction...

I will lead you to the info so you can evaluate for yourselves.

After 911, I learned of a little known astrologer, Dr Gonzo, who had predicted it

long before the event. I forgot about it due to my focus on 911 causes.

Recently, Drano gave me a link to find where Hoodwink has been posting.

As I went over some of Hood's old posts, lo and behold, they were talking about

that unknown astrologer and the chart breakthrough he had made.

Zeropoint posted to hoodwinked: Hood,

Please check this out and tell me what you think: (Gonzo's predictions)

http://hyperlinks1.homestead.com/september11attacks_1.html

Hoodwinked replied:

I know the work well.....I studied the charts for months. My first contact with the work was about 2 years ago. When the work was first stumbled upon, his hit count was in the 300's. Its still very low. After extensive exploration of his stated statistics I went into action.

I pounded the table for months imploring others practiced in the art to put aside what has commonly been accepted. You see, what Gonso discovered had been overlooked for hundreds of years. It was so profoundly simple.

The key all along has been the chart for the founding of Islam! So many had been stuck on the British Mandate. So many had been stuck on the "Sovereign nation charts".......big mistake.

Gonzo's work coincides with the Jupiter square Pluto aspect on the August 6th 2004 date......it all lines up. Gonzo is an amazing man, and he discovered the key.

http://forum.dreamexpedition.com/forum_pos...sp?TID=296&PN=1

(Hoodwinked has a forum here and he has been absolutely nailing the

earthquakes and unusual weather around the globe.)

Gonzo demonstrates Pluto as the key to all American wars. But his overlay

of the US chart and the Birth of Islam Chart led him to predict a whole

series of events leading to an "Armageddon" type event. This included

the current Iraq war.

George Ure @urbansurvival.com reported last week on the huge numbers of

US ships, as well as those from many other nations, suddenly putting out to sea.

Both Atlantic and Pacific Ocean "exercises."

Something is up.... and unless we humans make a rapid shift away from negativity, hostility, anger, lies, etc., we will not overturn this huge energy.

We need to help those we know to "lighten up" and end the blame game.

Sherlock

4:05pm 06/09/04  CME rescinds plan to extend Thursday's trading session By Kate Gibson

CHICAGO (CBS.MW) -- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME: news, chart, profile) said Wednesday it is dropping plans to extend trading hours for interest-rate and foreign-exchange products Thursday. The move comes in response to the Labor Department's earlier announcement that it would delay indefinitely the release of the producer price index for May.

I recomend that Soup, Plunger, and pretty much everyone else not read this. :angry:

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

By Joseph Rebello

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has postponed the release of the Producer Price Index for May, citing the same "unexpected" difficulties that caused the agency to delay the release of the index on four previous occasions this year.

The agency, which describes itself as the "principal fact-finding agency for the federal government" with respect to labor economics and statistics, said Wednesday the release of the index has been "postponed until further notice." When a new release date is set, the BLS said it will make that information available on its Web site one day in advance.

"BLS staff are working to resolve unexpected difficulties in calculating the index this month," the agency said in a statement. It said the index won't be released before June 15.

My best guess is that they ar etrying to figure out a way to remove energy costs.

And how do you cook the books?

"unexpected difficulties in calculating the index this month,"

I love it.

Sherlock.....

Thanks for the links.

Most of the worlds citizens are incapable of thinking or reasoning outside their

reality comfort zones.

WHAT IF is completely foreign to their reality.

However, I am personally reminded of the truth in this phrase.....

GOD HELPS THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELVES.

Let me relate a "Good News" story that happened to me today.

My daughter-in-law, who builds houses, had a contractor show up at her job site but when she couldn't let him do the basement walls, she sent him to MY HOUSE.

I have had basement leaks for a couple years, etc...

The guy, Rick, knows my son, who built my house, knew of my illness, etc.

He fixed 19 leaks/potential leaks in my walls. We chatted while he worked.

I expressed my ideas about prayers from around the world that had

helped my healing, about the current state of the world, about being good

and positive toward each other. He seemed to agree with my thoughts.

As he finished, I asked "How Much?"

He said "I'm not going to charge you. Your D-in-law said to charge your son.

(She is married to my older son but in business w/my younger son.)

We laughed about that, then he said, "I'm not going to bill your son, either.

You are retired and don't need this expense."

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

At $50/hole, that's $950 worth of work that he did for free.

I feel blessed and grateful and marvel at the goodness that can be released

in people when you are positive and share that. So pray for him, if you are prayerful, send him good vibes if that's your bag. If you can give or do

something nice for someone else today, that's gonna be the same!

We just gotta turn this evil mess around!!!

Sherlock

PS I had a "vision" on 911--watching the explosions and fire, it appeared that

all the hatred and evil of people around the world had come together

in one horrific satanic expression of violence. Maybe to let us know just how

much of that stuff is accumulating and to warn us to change our ways.

4:05pm 06/09/04  CME rescinds plan to extend Thursday's trading session By Kate Gibson

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

By Joseph Rebello

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

I just emailed my senator. I told him that since he's proactive (think end soft $$ bill), he might want to put an end to these shenanigans. Freaking ridiculous. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tomlinson blieves that the ships where sent out to save them from a port attack (nuke). By the way, He called for 6-11 as being an potential attack day weeks ago.

tomlinson musta POOPED himself when he found out they were closing the markets on 6-11!!!!!!

if it were going to happen, I assume we'd see high put..........to.......

Why?

Archived