Yes We Have No Inflation (wink Wink) (12/12/02)

DrStool

Yes We Have No Inflation (Wink Wink) (12/12/02)

Rumor has it that the Fed is deeply worried about the prospects for DEflation. Throughout history, the Fed has been fighting the last war. Its blunders are the stuff of legend, folklore, and revisionist history. Here we go again. Does this look like deflation to you? Perhaps Doc is missing something. Furthermore, we live in a service economy. Everyone knows the cost of services is exploding.

Plus Doc does the usual Turdsday monetary review, the intraday cycle map for Friday and longer term outlook.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FEED will do it's thing (Feeding ?) to the greatest extent that markets and furriners will tolerate without crashing the yankee dollah and causing GOLD/$ to go Da Moon Alice !!!

I'm sure noone including the Feed wants to see another 9/11 but it would present a wonderful opportunity to hit the gas like never before.

Uncle Al has a little experiment goin and it's about stopping the secular Bear.

This foo really thinkgs he can reverse the course of history --- Ha Ha Ha !!!!

Gold will be allowed to rise to a range of 380-400 next year to allow Al to do Mo Pumpin.

$400 Gold will be a still barrier but not as stiff as $300 was. It will take a year or so to clear this hurdle for good and when we do it's right on to a brief stop at $500 then $650, $800 and then to Da Moon Alice !!!!

Once Gold clears $800 were in a panic buying phase of the Gold Bull much like the Naz was from 1999 to mar '00.

Gold will go vertical once it clears $400

Gold is the Bull Market, it is THE TICKET to riches in my mind much like buying CSCO and ORCL was Yo ticket To Ride before.

And the doubts I hear even on the Stool site are not just encouraging but downright invigorating to me.

You Go Gold baby !!!!

Archived