Moral Hazard & Relying on Faith Based Reality

Wonder how long it will be until they have surveillance cameras in all their houses to make sure they don't use too much toilet paper when they wipe their ass...

Butt they already pay a sewer rate by the gallon. At least we know one thing, toilet paper sales might be increasing unlike most other businesses. Unless of course, you have to resort to using corn cobs.

"U.S. Earnings Are Strong, But Not Sales. Revenue is on track to fall 10%, but that is what anal cysts were expecting."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...0482504172.html

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE FALSE CONTFLICT

The politicians of both major parties have brilliantly gotten Americans to fight amongst themselves over minutia -- and worse, gotten people on each side to hate and blame the other side for any problems -- while slowly capturing and destroying all the things that do matter. It's an ongoing juggernaut, Bushclintonbushobama, etc.. Same shit, different party. Americans are so busy blaming the other side, that few truly and honestly asses the faults of their chosen party.

Divide and conquer the populace.

Unfortunately, it's working.

As an outsider I am amazed how the powers that be in America (the influencers) get away with what they can - while the main stream media fixate on the false division of republican versus democrat, and the public swallow it hook line and sinker.

Re the housing builders getting massive tax refunds - another gift to the bondholder/debtholders - of these companies- who will be the well connected hedge funds as usual

I haven't followed TASR's marketing so I don't know what they promise, but I think people have enough respect for them that they don't shoot them off frivolously, and when they do, the adverse side-effect risks are a small part of the calculus.

I wish that were true.

But there are numerous reports of police using the taser on people who they feel were not respectful enough. There was a video getting much play here locally of the cops tasering a guy they had pulled over. He was leaning on the hood of his car with his hands spread apart, as per their instructions, when they tasered him in the back.

That one was caught on videotape. I doubt very much that it was the only time something like that has ever happened.

quick GOOG search: here's a page of them

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...=0&oq=taser

this one looks especially terrible, police chief tasers a 14 year old girl in the head. One of the taser prongs went into her brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizo-sOSE6o

Archived