Doug Noland Returns

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bareister.............machinehead.........

Keep those dufflebags packed .........more birthing

searching may turn up that you're TWINS :lol:

. . . or, perhaps 2 parts of the same personality . . . getting it together, at last? (Well, they're both very smart and you know what that does to a person sometimes.)

look heer, Mr MOUSEIMPERSONATOR!!!

bein' a DAWG is, on the REINCARNATION/KARMA scale, about a ZILLION timez bettahhh dan bein' sum louzee stinkin' little PIPsqueak of a MOUSE.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Bareister.............machinehead.........

Keep those dufflebags packed .........more birthing

searching may turn up that you're TWINS :lol:

. . . or, perhaps 2 parts of the same personality . . . getting it together, at last? (Well, they're both very smart and you know what that does to a person sometimes.)

No, no, NOOOOOOoooooo!!!!

itz all quite simple, actually.

Mr TwoScrews is a smartASS... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The End,

If you were more honest you would admit you have had issues for a long time,your irratic behavior over the past 3 or 4 months suggests you need help,your finding solace in the dark and depressed lyrics of various deceased musicians suggest not all is right in your universe,the need to blame someone else for your own problems speaks volumes ,this is a bear market and the bear is doing what it is supposed to do...destroy people.

I have been finding solace in the Doors lyrics for alot longer then Stoolville. You are right I like Dead musicians Like Jimi Hendrixs, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Jerri Garcia...etc

I am not blaming anyone for MY problams.

I have made money and lost money in this bullshit. Back a year ago when Doc said we would never see 1000 spx again, it was a response to my post. I thank you for your worry but don't any longer.

The fire was all right. The gasoline did not last as long as I had hoped. I felt gratified, with a touch of sorrow.

Archived