From The Mergers & Acquisitions Dept.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought my SPX Nov 1060 Calls last nite. Looking to exit during today.

WTF is going on with Employment figaz from US????????????? Or to be revised again? Supposed to be down 4,800 but some idiot at the Matrix put it in at down 48,000. Now let us see them revise that one.

What was CSCO's 1st Q earnings two years ago?

Running totals with consistent upward revisions. Though this week's decline is dramatic, there's no denying it:

week orig rev

10/09 382K 388K

10/16 384K 390K

10/23 386K 391K

10/30 386K 391K

11/6 348K

Challenger is going to have to fight it out with the Labor Department. :D

challenger is going to find himself in a ditch without a heartbeat.... :o

moanin' all....yawn.....

a bit warmer here this morn....39 F.....got the woodstove cookin, the java brewin...and all 3 neurons furiously whackin' into each other. :lol:

well, you notice that, basically, nobody believed the GDP; nobody believed the chi-town PMI, and nobody really believed the ISM either. i.e., people look around themselves, and nobody believes the BS any more.

will the jobs# be different? I'm thinking not....

even the best propaganda money can buy loses its effect after a while.

New high for the dollar.

Insatiable demand for the most overowned currency on the planet.

Dollar bears are being made fools.

Exactly why I skip the funnymentals. The charts always tell the real story of what is actually happening, not what should be happening.

If Uncle Buck can get a head of steam here, dollar bears will get slaughtered just as stock bears did in March. We are aproaching the last resistance area that can stop uncle Buck in his tracks. If we get through that, LOA.

Same story on gold, but in reverse.

It's about to get wild and woolly out there. Trade safe. :grin:

Running totals with consistent upward revisions.  Though this week's decline is dramatic, there's no denying it:

week   orig   rev

10/09 382K 388K

10/16 384K 390K

10/23 386K 391K

10/30 386K 391K

11/6   348K

Challenger is going to have to fight it out with the Labor Department.   :D

moanin' all....yawn.....

a bit warmer here this morn....39 F.....got the woodstove cookin, the java brewin...and all 3 neurons furiously whackin' into each other. :lol:

well, you notice that, basically, nobody believed the GDP; nobody believed the chi-town PMI, and nobody really believed the ISM either. i.e., people look around themselves, and nobody believes the BS any more.

Right now, the data is being bought.

Futures are still climbing.

Trash Can Lids all have high bids in the PreMarket.

Sorry.........

New high for the dollar.

Insatiable demand for the most overowned currency on the planet.

Dollar bears are being made fools.

There is a bill in the Congress that would allow companies with foreign earnings to repatriate those earnings at a very favorable tax rate. It would be valid for only one year (2004) and estimates of the inflow exceed $200B. A major boost for domestic investment and hiring. Dollar bears and gold bulls do not see this coming.

Running totals with consistent upward revisions.  Though this week's decline is dramatic, there's no denying it:

week   orig   rev

10/09 382K 388K

10/16 384K 390K

10/23 386K 391K

10/30 386K 391K

11/6   348K

Challenger is going to have to fight it out with the Labor Department.   :D

moanin' all....yawn.....

Amen. Its not the number so much as the difference between the number and your situation.

If the economy is growing that fast and employment is grwoing also. Meanwhile your business and the businesses of your friends and families are sucking wind. Or worse your or someone you know loses their job and those who are unemployed are unable to find a new job. Then after temporarily feeling optimistic reality will settle in and the rose color glasses will be off for a long time.

Overnight Stiffy Goes Limp

No Productivity Miracle

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

moanin windy !

sorry, don't know what a trash can lid is. sounds funny tho... :lol: :lol:

but SUNW pre-market is running 'bout the same as yesterday....Diamonds are DOWN 20 cents, Q's are only a few cents higher than last close...MU basically flat...etc..

i'm thinking gap and crap meself....

best scenario for me is crisco hitting 25 or 30, and all the rest going in the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived