Year End Review

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOC- relax-no one said it was Bill Gross of Pimco-the Bill Gross referred to in the article is a verrry well known techie entrepreneur. Pit Bull-re your comments on POG-don't be so sure yesterdays buyers were hedging against an event last nite. I suggest with Iraq hanging out there in limbo-the buying will continue-it's the perfect scenario-everyone is waiting for a pullback that won't come-everyone is short-it's called a BULL MARKET-remember Nazquack on the spike up-everyone was short and waiting for a pullback that never came-Trade Safe!

Hey Guys,

Happy New Year. Thank you for your suggestions as to a safe dividend paying place to put my Mom's $$. Brian, don't you think that the Vanguard GNMA fund is a good choice at this time?

For those of you expecting a rally the Hulburt sentiment indicator seems to be flashing yes! Read the article at:http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?guid=%7BF297DD22%2D40A5%2D48C6%2DA7BF%2D4AAFF59A52BB%7D&siteid=mktw

Pit Bull-re your comments on POG-don't be so sure yesterdays buyers were hedging against an event last nite. I suggest with Iraq hanging out there in limbo-the buying will continue-it's the perfect scenario-everyone is waiting for a pullback that won't come-everyone is short-it's called a BULL MARKET-remember Nazquack on the spike up-everyone was short and waiting for a pullback that never came-Trade Safe!

B4,

Very good point! Re: Iraq!

This is an excellent article:

http://www.profutures.com/article.php/129/

Happy New Year everyone....

Little to report today on the market. Extremely quiet, exceptionally low volumes, Zzzzz.. I spose tomorrow will be similar, might be a little more action being end of week. Golds are flat to up, lethargic like the rest of 'em regardless of whether the action is up or down. Roll on next week.....

Pitbull- thanks for the link. IMHO Bsuh's statements on 12/31/02 were esentially a subtle ultimatum to Iraq - that SH and his "surrogates" are being basically given the choice of unconditional surrender (full disclosure, regime change) or no mercy once war starts. Couldn't NK or someone else send Iraq more missles if this thing is delayed much longer?

If I am wrong and things are resolved/postponed it would give a bounce to the market. Otherwise January continues the bear market trends.

Archived