World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Stuttering scrimmage

can you imagine every restaurant owner accross the country

trying to figure out how to keep the number of employees under 50

and the maximum number of hours worked by any employee under 28

i don't care if your a mom and pop, Darden, YUM or McDonalds

that's a lot of work, waste, disruption, uncertainty

all for nuthin'

I think the free market solution will be for the employees to split their time between two different restaurants. There will soon be an app if not a new business to coordinate this activity. Strictly speculation on my part.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The US medical industrial model was broken before and it's still broken. The new law does nothing to solve the problem that the industry charges the American people 80% more as a share of GDP than any other developed nation. The idea of "health care" in the US is a scam. We pay "practitioners" hospitals, labs, and clinics, nearly double what they earn in the rest of the civilized world. It's not care, it's a massive ripoff.

I think it is the "insurance" companies that are making the big fortunes. Actually you might have mentioned this in the past... Wasn't health care fair and affordable before the health insurance became popular?.

We pay "practitioners" hospitals, labs, and clinics, nearly double what they earn in the rest of the civilized world. It's not care, it's a massive ripoff.

That and the fraudulent admitance policies and ordering unnecessary tests and even surgeries

The "system" is a joke

All should pray that they never have to "enter it"

I knew three healthy folks (one 30 ish, two 60 ish) that went in for routine stuff -- and never came out

"Complications"

But look at these credentials. She even advises the Federal Reserve board. She must be brilliant like Sir Alan Greenspan right? :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

DianeSwonk.jpg

Jamie kicked her filthy ass to the curb back in the day

Chicago, August 19, 2004 - Diane Swonk, Chief Economist of Bank One, announced today she will leave the bank to pursue new professional challenges.

"Diane has built a tremendous career during her 19 years at the company," said Jamie Dimon, President and Chief Operating Officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which merged with Bank One on July 1, 2004. "While we will miss her greatly, all of us respect her decision to move on. Diane is tremendously committed to Chicago and I am sure she will be extremely successful in this next phase of her career."

http://investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=144179

Her track record of calls is a joke. She's pathetic. But so are most "chief economist" mouthpiece types. The whole genre is about talking fast, and getting your name and your employer's on TV.

That and the fraudulent admitance policies and ordering unnecessary tests and even surgeries

The "system" is a joke

All should pray that they never have to "enter it".........................................

wife just had her 1st ever colonoscopy at age 64... huge mistake on our part... we did not do our research...they took complete advantage of us... The Doctor gave me the post proceedure review and said see you in 3 years... he had an assembly line operation going... in my mind I said "F" "U"... my choice is , do I have something shoved up my arss be homeless because I run out of money paying for it.. or take my chances... I'll take my chances

DB's bullish case for gold- Sober Look http://wp.me/p2r1d8-xB0

Just an FYI, my mom, whose Gold I sold for her above 1900 and reloaded at 1565, and who is a notorious contrary indicator, asks me weekly if it is time to buy more Gold.

So until she is actually a bit scared, or Gold breaks above 1750, it may be a bit of a wait before Gold flashes that big IT buy signal.

You and me both

The human body is quite amazing at providing "early indicators" when something is wrong

I'll rely on millions of years of evolution...that you very much!

i agree

and making sure i am active enough to sweat 10-15 minutes almost everyday

and eat right

i'm sure most here do likewise

intelligent bunch

Archived