Happy Holiday Weak End Bears

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if Mr. Widget will ever be able to duplicate this ever again, but I have to call it "The TurkeyNeck Trade." When all three oscillators are at their highs and Cue'd Down followed by the Red/Blue doing a time correction against the yellow - the morning pill is taken to break lower. This scenario may only be duplicated at a highs when volatility is expected.

post-326-1259346977_thumb.png

K Wave,

does RUT is still following the crash course?

(from ids)

I'll post this on IDS as well...

Rutty getting hammered and still following the 87 rise and crash fractal extremely closely with a 7+ month run up, leading to a 55 day crash pattern.

After making the equivalent of the August 25, 87 high on October 15th, we now have the equivalent of the October 6, 87 rollover at 42 days later. If we continue the 55 day calendar day crash pattern, it should be hard down into Dec 9-10 or so.

I still think the chart looks more like 75, but as long it continues to follow the 87 fractal nearly to the day, will give it some weight as a possibility.

My best guess is the "crash" will only make it to the 200 day if it comes in that time frame. But if we get to the 200 before Dec 9th, who knows.......

A Suggestion for Mr Widget

Maybe there could be a page such as "The Mind of Mr Widget" which could catalog some of these awesome analyses?

I don't know if Mr. Widget will ever be able to duplicate this ever again, but I have to call it "The TurkeyNeck Trade." When all three oscillators are at their highs and Cue'd Down followed by the Red/Blue doing a time correction against the yellow - the morning pill is taken to break lower. This scenario may only be duplicated at a highs when volatility is expected.

Archived