Radio Free Wall Street Podcast Poll  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hve no power to change posts,I am not "officially" a moderator....I can't even change the name of the thread once i posted it.

Mr Hanky I'm with you. Your faithful service to the cause certainly merits moderator status imo.. :)

The forum "led by" and "moderator" lists on the index page need an update. Many of those members are no longer active.

w?s=%5EAORD

Down, down, down. All Ords closed -1.3% and is now perched precariously on a support area. Sectorwise, Miners -2.4%, Materials -2.3%, Gold -2.2% and Energy -2% were the chief losers. IT +1.2% was the sole green.

A similar story in Asia: China -1.3%, Honkers -1.6%, Nikkers -0.9% and India +0.6%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

From the, "And that's the rest of the story" file, and local Capitalstool favorite:

Former New York Mets star and financial guru Lenny Dykstra was sentenced to three years in state prison on Monday, after a judge rejected a last-ditch effort to change his no contest plea and fight the charges.

Dykstra, who faced up to a four-year sentence, must serve his time in state prison. He had pleaded no contest to grand theft auto and filing a false financial statement in connection with a scheme to use somebody else's paperwork to steal or lease several new cars, according to court records.

He was immediately taken into custody after the sentencing.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03/lenny-dykstra-sentenced-to-three-years-in-prison.html

"Huh...huh-huh...huh-huh. You said, 'Dykstra.' That's like chicks kissing and stuff."

post-1360-133101198736_thumb.jpg

B&B

Archived