JC

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat Gas spiked today and many stocks in the sector are not making new highs. Many are up slightly on low volume. It looks just like the action in the miners many months ago when POG hit 390 the 2nd time and the stocks didn't follow suit with the same conviction. They got trashed in the coming weeks. I'm waiting to re-enter TMR, PQUE and a few others.

From StoolTrading ...

Exited Qs KaPutz Positions around 35.75 from yestiddy (36.5 and 36.75). Don't like to hold over the WeakEnd and Nobody ever went broke taking profits.

Tanks much Doc for your able assistance today. Couldn't have traded it correctly without your direction and cmaps.

Will look to Position again on Moonday. Have a great Weakend All

Brown Suagaro: get Proxomitron. It filters the -URLs-....BEFORE the item is called for over the connection. Speeds up dialup alot.

Hey, Dozer! Welcome back!!!

I was lurking for a long time before you left. Have really missed your posts.

Was really thinking about you when we were having our survival discussions here at the Stool. I think you are better set up to survive than most of us and you could have really added to that discussion and helped us Stoolies out with ideas and information.

Was also thinking of you on my vacation a couple of weeks ago when I got as far north as Ft. Bragg. You're up on the Klamath River aren't you? Maybe Yreka? Yeah, no cable or DSL up there.

How do I find this Proxomitron? Is it on the web for download, or do I buy the software from somewhere? Will any sites not let you visit if you don't accept their ads? This sounds like something I'm interested in for sure.

Good to have you back, Dozer. Now if we can get Yobob to come back (he left a couple of days ago), then we are double winners.

Looking forward to your posts.

B.S.

Archived