JC

If I were short heavy over the weekend I would look for a good gap down in the morning but then Al is going to enter the market in a big way. No way he allows this thing to crash right before the election. No way. He has his marching orders and he is a Republican. Unless this sell off is actually in anticipation of a staged terror event by the bush crime family over the next few days and they tipped their friends off on the inside.

I think that now is less likely but who can say with these nuts? Wall street has just cast its vote on the bush-turd and they are most decidedly flushing him. They don't like the instability,the huge War deficits, the sliding dollar and the rising oil. Most of all they are tired of an unstable loser in the office who brings so much uncertainty to leadership and is probably heavily medicated to boot. A guy on psychotrophics with a feed thru an earpiece is nobody you want running your country when you are juggling millions in the pits in lower Manhattan. Time to Flush. good luck to all shorts, I myself will just wait this out and something catastrophic occurs I will jump right in and buy a good bottom with 2/3 of my capital.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were short heavy over the weekend I would look for a good gap down in the morning but then Al is going to enter the market in a big way. No way he allows this thing to crash right before the election. No way. He has his marching orders and he is a Republican. Unless this sell off is actually in anticipation of a staged terror event by the bush crime family over the next few days and they tipped their friends off on the inside.

I think that now is less likely but who can say with these nuts? Wall street has just cast its vote on the bush-turd and they are most decidedly flushing him. They don't like the instability,the huge War deficits, the sliding dollar and the rising oil. Most of all they are tired of an unstable loser in the office who brings so much uncertainty to leadership and is probably heavily medicated to boot. A guy on psychotrophics with a feed thru an earpiece is nobody you want running your country when you are juggling millions in the pits in lower Manhattan. Time to Flush. good luck to all shorts, I myself will just wait this out and something catastrophic occurs I will jump right in and buy a good bottom with 2/3 of my capital.

Dow 9600 is where I would look for the Bounce...if it don't hold there...LOB in a hurry..

post-3-1098474798.png

Archived