Sex With Asian Girls

Depends, keep a finely tuned ear in Stooltrading, Doc is da man!

.....a more pure analysis will not be found, anywhere!

......the methodology is pure symphony, listen to the beautiful music, and make money, lots of it!

.....as my schedule allows, soon I will be joining that forum as well.

......I ask that anyone here with an open mind and an ability to tune out a lot of the worthless crap found in the rest of the hodge-podge world of financial markets would do very well adopting a Hurst/Stool technical analysis methodology....and riding Doc's cmaps on whatever cycle time frame you choose. Read Hurst's book, and then the Anals of Stock Proctology and Stooltrading Forum make a whole lot more sense. One prerequisite is the open mind part, and forgetting every bit of crap learned with more conventional TA methods. With Hurst, there is ONLY Hurst, EVERYTHING else is mere noise and cloud patterns, suitable for the trash receptacle....

.....so if I peaked anyones curiosity, good!

.....buy the blessed book and subscribe to Doc's symphony...

.....now if I can just figure out how to get me some Mansfield price charts mailed to me every week........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check out that chart on SNDK.

What a shame.

Charts don't get any better than that one.

Looks like its about done for now.

But here's the question:

What the hell did we do wrong to miss this kind of a move? On so many stocks? The best buying opportunity of the year?

And the year before that was the October lows?

And the year before that the 911 lows?

Spectacular moves each year.

And we stand around here like jerks with our thumbs stuck up our Arses.

How do we make sure we don't miss the next one?

How do we make sure we don't constantly short into a Parabolic Blowoff like we may be experiencing now?

That is the question to consider pondering.

McClellan barely moved. More upside next week.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?$...#124;C|D20

Well, I suppose one could look for all of Doc's sector, stock, and index downside cmap's to be hit at a 10-13 week cycle low.

Reverse for the top.

At the March bottom cmap's out to 6 months were hit.

Goldmember - here are some quotes from Doc in Stooltrading today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:14 AM Do they have this thing pinned or what. Usually ends about 2:40. If I see a tell, I'll yell.

12:36 PM The rest of the day is anybody's guess at this point. The bias, while uneven, is to the upside, and the top of the range may be tested or minimally broken before the end of the day.

12:39 PM It's a slow day, but the discussions are distracting. I'd like to stay focused on the numbers and keep the discussions on the free boards.

01:32 PM Channels are strengthening. Like I said, not good to short when 5 day and 8 day ozzies have been buried near zero for a day or two.

02:14 PM uh oh prices just caught up with cmaps and I think they are stiill rising. Am I an chase mode, or is this the high. Stay tuned. As The WOrm Turns

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The red quote is what I was refering to in my prior post. I had several shorts I was thinking of doing, but I canceled that idea and went long on RDC instead and then set up reversals on DE and X.

Now I guess this is not exactly what Doc likes to hear, but sometimes ya gota do what ya gotta do. :D

Lets say I borrow $200,000 to buy a house... The debt supply is increased by $200,000...That's inflation of the debt supply which is the largest component by far of the Money supply. 97% of the money supply is debt... So in reality the money supply is just debt owed to banks...

Consumers consuming debt is the primary cause of debt inflation which translates into price inflation...

Goldmember - here are some quotes from Doc in Stooltrading today:

11:14 AM Do they have this thing pinned or what. Usually ends about 2:40. If I see a tell, I'll yell.

12:36 PM The rest of the day is anybody's guess at this point. The bias, while uneven, is to the upside, and the top of the range may be tested or minimally broken before the end of the day.

12:39 PM It's a slow day, but the discussions are distracting. I'd like to stay focused on the numbers and keep the discussions on the free boards.

01:32 PM Channels are strengthening. Like I said, not good to short when 5 day and 8 day ozzies have been buried near zero for a day or two.

02:14 PM uh oh prices just caught up with cmaps and I think they are stiill rising. Am I an chase mode, or is this the high. Stay tuned. As The WOrm Turns

The red quote is what I was refering to in my prior post. I had several shorts I was thinking of doing, but I canceled that idea and went long on RDC instead and then set up reversals on DE and X.

Now I guess this is not exactly what Doc likes to hear, but sometimes ya gota do what ya gotta do. :D

Depends, very well done. Sometimes the work goes against every gut feeling there is .....until one learns to trust the work, and the methodology.

....chart I posted last night over in Bear Zone Stool....speaking of the aforementioned 8 and 5 day cycles, though this chart does not depict any cmaps....it still conforms to a consensus that one can trust, even if it means holding our noses at the time....

post-20-1058510436.png

Since the obsession with "Asian Girls" is ongoing here's some recent video links of Shenzhen, China.

Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

[ Click one of the locations listed, then under the Flash movie, click the word "Download" ]

All those foreigners desperate to try and impress the China Dolls by throwing money at them can see where their money's going.

Another sector which looks like it is breaking out is the defense sector ...

Crude oil closed at $32/barrel Friday, in line with its March 2003 high.

It could be making a double top. But if it breaks higher together with defense stocks, it might be telling us something we don't want to hear.

It could be making a double top. But if it breaks higher together with defense stocks, it might be telling us something we don't want to hear.

Gold is too. The closing print on the August contract is right at the upper descending trendline of a bull wedge within a bull flag on the daily candles. Anything more than 2 or 3 points of upside could spark the breakout- to be safe, can wait for a print of 355/oz. If not, 343 support, with lower 340 support, could get tested again.

Given that Asia extends from India to Japan, from Mongolia to Indonesia, and includes Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist, and Christian countries and the largest variety of ethnic cultures of any regions, each with their different perceptions of sex, it's probably the girls you know.

Now lets look at specific culture, Japan. Shinto (the indigineous faith) and Buddhism have peacefully coexisted for centuries. Shinto is a celebration of nature and fertility.

The Judeo-Christian/Islamic association of sex with sin simply does not exist, so enjo-kosai ("compensated dating") is perceived differently that in the West.

Kanamara Matsuri

Kanamara Matsuri

Japan owes a great debt to Ieyasu Tokugawa for having kicked the Jesuits out of Japan and stamping out Christianity. Otherwise Japan would have probably ended up like South America. Massive churches surrounded by endemic poverty. Or the US, with it's good girl/bad girl ("Virgin" Mary/whore) perception of the female gender.

Guest libertas
Kanamara Matsuri

Kanamara Matsuri

Japan owes a great debt to Ieyasu Tokugawa for having kicked the Jesuits out of Japan and stamping out Christianity. Otherwise Japan would have probably ended up like South America. Massive churches surrounded by endemic poverty. Or the US, with it's good girl/bad girl ("Virgin" Mary-Mother/whore) complex.

Thanks for the link, Fukui-san. And there I thought Kawasaki was a dull industrial and residential suburb. Little did I know.

Here's something to add. As a truck driver, I pick up a certain footware maker that supplies the military. They were going gangbusters (shipping to AFB's) a couple of months before the Iraq invasion and slowed to a normal pace until about 3 weeks ago. Volume is back to as heavy as before the Iraqi invasion. It's not replacement boots either. These boots last years and I'm estimating 2,500 -5,000 pairs (250-500 cartons a day @ 10 a carton?) a day being sent out, all to Air Force Bases (AFB's).

I might be the only Asian woman reading this board ? if there were others, they might have left after the comments here about Elaine Chao or other exotica - I know that I was pretty offended by what others thought was so funny. I mean, what's next, Jews, Blacks??? I read this board and Doc?s Anals (which I pay for) because it is the best damn site for people like?well?you, and I really value Doc?s insights and the generous comments from those who post here. And a lot of it is funny.

I myself am too old to consider myself an ?Asian girl?, but as the mother of one (who just graduated from Cornell this year) I thought to offer the following:

Never having been in favor of limiting speech myself, I prefer to hear outright what people are thinking, and then I also feel like I have the right to respond.

Archived