Dongs For Doc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost embarrased to post this one, but I donged it last Turdsday.

POS bioturd pennystock. PR Dept is taking advantage of recent mad-cow scare by again hyping a diagnosis test for the disease that's in development. Last time the PR guys went to work on this "product" was Sept 16 2002.

Not investment advise, I dong for entertainment purposes only.

post-7-1055134292.gif

Guest AssMaster

I don't know about this one as I'm not a big bioturd buyer. Insiders buying for the last six months, no selling I am aware of. Low volume. Not a recommendation, but I donged it because I like the chart. Look at that gap up at 26-40! I'm sure someone is looking at it.

Any feedback on this POS? Pump and dumper or long-term WMB, CPN style chart to drool over?

post-7-1055137053.gif

Guest AssMaster

Okay I found one I'm buying. CMO. Look at that POS chart! It actually pays a dividend? Holy cow and look at that gap up there!

EPS = 4.17? P/E ratio = 2.77? What's wrong with this stock? That is insane.

Might be good for a ride up to the top of the gap, where it looks like a very good idea to dump it like the POS it probably is.

post-7-1055139485.gif

The biotechs are on fire.

There are some long bases out there; this is a cyclical bull in biotech (perhaps nasdaq, too), so it is my 'buy on dips scenario'....for selected issues. I currently own NGEN and will own more, soon. OSIP is also on my watchlist. There are many more...

accumulating

chart.asp?symb=ngen&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=4&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=8&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=268435456&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=103051&style=350&time=5&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=7888&mocktick=1

traded twice already. thrice is not far off.

chart.asp?symb=osip&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=4&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=8&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=268435456&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=44413&style=350&time=5&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=5992&mocktick=1

But......let us not forget the KODIAK big picture:

monthly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=btk&indicator=17,12,26,9;34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Holy Squeeze Setup, Batman. Look at the short interest on CMO!

As of May 15, 2003

Shares Sold Short-1,847,974

Average Daily Volume-107,838

Days to Cover-17.14

Total Common Shares Outstanding- About 13.8 Million

From their web site-

Capstead Mortgage Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust ("REIT") earning income from investing in real estate-related assets on a leveraged basis and from other investment strategies. These investments currently include, but are not limited to, single-family residential adjustable-rate mortgage ("ARM") securities issued by government-sponsored entities, either Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae ("Agency Securities"). Capstead has also made limited investments in credit-sensitive commercial real estate-related assets, including the direct ownership of real estate, intended to produce attractive returns due largely to a higher risk of default and reduced liquidity compared to Agency Securities.

Archived