Long Dong Picks

Here are some low grade semis. Some were hit AH, but are holding up OK. I think they are setting up for a blastoff.

As these semi's start curling up into a parabolic move, there is nothing stopping the speculators from jumping on to ride the fastest and steepest part of the ramp.

Caution to be advised. When the ramp gets too steep, jump off.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?NSM,MO...#124;C|D20

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another lessoned learned recently.

When a stock breaks out of a trading range on huge volume, even if it doesn't go anywhere, its a buy.

Look at Sprint PCS. Did the same thing JNPR did. Huge volume doji day. Everybody shorted the stock.

Now watch it launch.

NXTL, YHOO, BRCM, NVDA, were all others which broke out on huge volume, which resulted in gigantic moves to the upside the next few weeks.

Buy PCS on the open, stop just under Wednesday's highs.

post-7-1054851740.gif

strikerm3

nice work,

Just wonder why Capstone & Hydrogenics is missing from your list.

LTBH.....some of my plays are worth keeping since Im up some and would rather cost average them if needed further down the road....looking for 200% gainers on short interst crapitulation.

also added DROOY and WHT..........some of my plays are only like 100 sharesthough so sometimes not worth the mention. Going for some huge homeruns in some, LTBH the rest.

Guest AssMaster

Just pop over here:

![as0,20,tv_gt_40000]![ym_eq_1]]http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.scan...]![ym_eq_1]

Find a stock in an area you like, check out the chart...if it doesn't look overextended already...buy ya a 1/2 position today and the other half tomorrow. Or just pick a few.

Hell...buy Newmont Mining. It's a triple top breakout.

Archived