The "anne Heche" Supermodel

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all the negatives the market did not sell off very much today (tomorrow could be very bad, though), and volume was not that great - do you guys think it's gonna just water down from here, or there is going to be another bounce?

can anyone tell me why in hell nasdaq futures are only down 8 points?.....we should be down 30-40 easy!

'cuz the boyz don't know where they need to close this yet for op-ex.

I am NOT covering any shorts tomorrow if they try to ramp this up. Only if I reach profit targets.

Who do you think is going to want to be long over a three-day weekend after this news, and with the middle east uncertainty?

This is going to have profound consequences around the planet. Margin calls and more pressure on the credit markets. I expect some panic intervention but the die is cast.

Despite all the negatives the market did not sell off very much today (tomorrow could be very bad, though), and volume was not that great - do you guys think it's gonna just water down from here, or there is going to be another bounce?

CASCADE.

I said last night don't dally.

Tops are a process, (de)investing for the decline is too.

Should have been legging in ever since Dec 2, and then again on this rally.

I'm still fully loaded.

Re: futures only down 7 or 8.

Things take time to sink in.

Lotta folks won't understand this 'till tomorrow or even over the weekend.

Funds are gonna try to make this an orderly exit rather than a stampede

I will be watching to see if prices are ticking up on small quantities tomorrow whilst the large blocks go on the sell side

PS---Jerry MaGuire

Good Post

Microsoft's strategy for the long term is to buy up the "tech" sector... They will be the last one left standing... To the people that wanted to stop Microsoft or break them up, the chance came and went close to 15 years ago to do somthing...

Microsoft is institutionalized... and will eat the dead...

I picked myself out of the carnage and walked off Microsoft battlefield over a decade ago... I took note at that time that the Microsoft Army appeared to have not even been scratched while Apple was reduced to a bloody mess...

The Microsoft Army is still not even scratched and the enemy weakens by the day...

Untill William Gates III relinquishes control of his empire, which by the way he can hold in the palm of his hand, The tears of joy at it's down fall will never show up...

The most diabolical of the diabolical work behind the scenes in Redmond... Don't be fooled...

Window Pain

Traveling at the speed of light through

Glass corridors of information

Then thrusting forth invisible waves towards infinity?s

Culmination

Signals the windows have reached their intended

Destination

The millions who?ve been fed for years by the enlightened few

Have succumbed to the ethereal coercion

Which led to the gates of slaughter in pursuit of the latest version

All the others are kept in line by codependent confusion

While the unbelievers risk being left out of the synthetic

Revolution?

Control of the media, banks, payments, entertainment,

Wireless data, and the super highway

Is the next justification for monetary domination

A computer in every house and on every desk

Is just one king?s new form of taxation

We?ve thrown off our chains of oppression

And exchange them for the puppet master?s strings of persuasion

One mans dream for humanity

Or a megalomaniac?s salvation?

1995 Hypertiger

"That function can only be preformed by an administrator, or Bill and Melinda Gates"

-What you see when you hit control-alt-delete on the computers at the local library...

I hear you, Pile. Great thought, as usual. It's about Fear and Greed, such is life. It's hard to detach those emotions from your trading decisions, and that's what sets apart a great trader from an average one. I was too 'greedy' to ride this up phase since late December - which was precisely when I should've loaded on my shorts; now I was 'afraid' I was going to miss the boat on the great decline - does this mean we're gonna have a bounce? I guess so - I think we've got a lot of nervous shorts out there, and they may want to take tomorrow as an opp to cover. If so, I am going to add to my short positions, now I am about 50-60% short, I wish I have done 100%, like what you did.

Archived