The Post Op Transexual

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH

yOU HAD ME REELING THERE--I am at the stage in my personal history where I can very easily imagine being submerged in a roiling wave ,my mouth filling with salt water,being conked on the head by a submarining baby carriage,tumbled into scarred nudity,watching my family rolling by as if being watched through a glassed in aquarium; all this happening while trying to buy an ice cream cone with worthless water logged fiat, while a voice within recites the mantra "This is all a dream,all you have to do is awake"

And once you surface what do i see?---a perfectly Painted Blue sky with Painted Golden Disc

looking down upon a sea of Garbage--

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Did anyone notice the many devout Atheists, reffering to the Carnage, as being veritably "Biblical", and the unfolding scenario as looking like " Science Fiction?"

We inhabit a world, currrently so surreal, that "reality" requires itself being tranlated back into the imagined so as to become capable of being absorbed--

Imagination has long since been outstripped by the assault of reality--

"Ah G'wan,stop yur kiddin,you're just tellin' the truth---ainchah?

Monica winced, as the too-thin spaghetti straps of her clingy black cami cut into her shoulders uncomfortably....

"This is REAL money, Monica, and always will be. And you can take that to the Federal Reserve Bank."

The moral of this story is to buy all that you can get your hands on.

Gold, that is. :D

Great story, MH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed to all above! :D :P :D

However can we be sure that MH hasn't already been to at least one of mad AL's tea parties in the Fed's Eccles Board Room? :lol:

post-889-1104537785_thumb.jpg

Here?s one which arrived yesterday from Yahoo! Personals:

?Cute Post-Op Transexual?

?I am a post-op transsexual.  I have been transitioning for 18 months now, and considered very pretty.  I live full time as a woman now and pass very easily.  Very funny and outgoing?..?

You have a picture :lol:

My New Years Resolutions:

1. All newsletter writers and prognosticators are to be ignored. Read for entertainment value only.

2. Continue to follow the tape, knowing that anything can happen in any market.

3. Trade in the direction of the tape, using the simplest trend indicators, ignoring any permabull or permabear bias.

4. Become proficient enough at trading, so I can trade for a living if I wish and quit my real job.

So far, this little chart says the trend is still up, but barely..........

post-184-1104539493_thumb.jpg

post-184-1104539605_thumb.jpg

?I am a post-op transsexual.  I have been transitioning for 18 months now, and considered very pretty.  I live full time as a woman now and pass very easily.  Very funny and outgoing?..?

Here's the one I got Maxxi! Cute huh?

post-1718-1104539938_thumb.jpg

with the increasing comparisons to Weimar Germany, I found this of interest...perhaps a century from now, the lawyers will be arguing over 10-yr T-bills... :lol:

------------

Now the bonds cast their magical spell on speculators and soldiers of fortune, and for a good reason: The loans have to be repaid in "gold coins from the United States, with the standard weight and fineness applicable and valid on Oct. 15, 1924."

According to well-versed lawyers and financial mathematicians, a $1,000 bond from those days would be worth $840,000 today -- largely due to the interest accumulated and the fact that the dollar was directly coupled with the gold price until 1971 (that price has literally skyrocketed since). Today, several thousand of these bonds still exist around the world.

Someday -- at least according to the calculus of their owners -- the claims will experience a renaissance. And one day, they say, payday -- their payday -- will come. In fact, if Germany had to pay back all the gold bonds still in circulation, the country would be broke.

But investors like Fulwood don't want to wait any longer: He's the first to take on Germany's Bundesbank, or central bankk, to force the government to pay up. On September 10, Fulwood filed suit in the 13th Judicial District, Hillsborough County, in Tampa, Florida. Fulwood is demanding $382.5 million for 750 bonds.

Other bond owners are also preparing to launch legal battles. In the United States, a group of investors has formed, seeking to turn 2,000 of the old bonds into cold, hard cash. In Italy, say insiders, the grandchild of former Ethiopian emperor Haile Selassie holds 20,000 of the bonds. And a U.S-based lawyer claims to represent the heir to Japan's emperor, who allegedly owns "countless boxes filled with these bonds."

A $500 billion legal jackpot?

It is hardly surprising that American lawyers are now sniffing a huge multi-billion dollar windfall. But for Germany, the proceedings could pose a grave danger. Nominally speaking, individual repayment claims of up to $1 billion are still pending, say experts. That includes claims against the German Reich, but primarily against companies and municipalities. But taken together, these bonds could be worth around $500 billion today.

----------

half a trillion in gold.... :o

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/internatio...,330728,00.html

?I am a post-op transsexual.? I have been transitioning for 18 months now, and considered very pretty.? I live full time as a woman now and pass very easily.? Very funny and outgoing?..?

Here's the one I got Maxxi! Cute huh?

Thanks but I think I'll pass :D

My New Years Resolutions:

1.  All newsletter writers and prognosticators are to be ignored.  Read for entertainment value only.

2.  Continue to follow the tape, knowing that anything can happen in any market.

3.  Trade in the direction of the tape, using the simplest trend indicators, ignoring any permabull or permabear bias.

4.  Become proficient enough at trading, so I can trade for a living if I wish and quit my real job.

Mark!

I'm working on pretty much the same stuff you are :)

Let me know how your trading rules are coming along.

I'm buys as a bee these days putting together a case against the Efficient Market Hypothesis.

Anyone interested in reading it and giving me critique or advice is welcome to PM me for it.

1. News is noise. Everyone with an opinon on the "ignore list"

2. The market talks every day. Our job is to listen.

3. Only trade in the direction of the Summation Index.

4. Stop taking trades mid-range. Wait for highs to get ticked off and fail to hold or for lows to get tested and hold.

Goal: Never ever have to be employed by anyone but than myself :)

Archived