Nothing left to say,it's just getting old....

Nice response, TJ.

You think he's heroically exaggerating his cost basis (and perhaps quantity...) or just totally full of crap all together?

smiley-wink.jpg

Maybe yes, Maybe no.

Assuming the 5/6 cents on the dollhair figure is true, on the face value of $1,600,000 (64,000 * $25), that would "only" be a $80,000-96,000 investment on a company that was headed for at the time and eventually did go BK.

Sounds a little risky.....even to me.

But ya never know.

Edit: Went through the FINRA data for the Sept and Nov spike-down's, only about 16,000 got done at $1.25 - $1.50 level, so 64,000 seems like a crock of sh*t

...and for that matter, I strongly suspect that his name isn't real either

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIGN?? You want a sign? I'll give you a sign. Unless I misread it this is TWO back to back small changes in the McClellan Oscillator. Big move comin' and I do believe it is up. That 62.8% retrace about 1200 SNP is just to attractive.

If anything remotely like the following happens on Friday....bears should pull out their eye balls, lube the sockets with K-Y and prepare for a good 'ol fashioned skull F'ing

In fact, Stifel argues, a print of +316,000 is theoretically possible (we await Goldman's whisper leak to provide additional color). In either case, should the NFP come at that level, we fully anticipate the market will react like a stung, rabid bull, as computers buy blindly on the headlines, with no regard for the underlying adjustments.

Source

Edit: I redid the linky

I am getting a page error on that TJ

If anything remotely like the following happens on Friday....bears should pull out their eye balls, lube the sockets with K-Y and prepare for a good 'ol fashioned skull F'ing

In fact, Stifel argues, a print of +316,000 is theoretically possible (we await Goldman's whisper leak to provide additional color). In either case, should the NFP come at that level, we fully anticipate the market will react like a stung, rabid bull, as computers buy blindly on the headlines, with no regard for the underlying adjustments.

I still believe that the issue is not whether the market can go up on the basis of the NFP data. I think that the better question is under what condition, if any, of the NFP would the market go down?

Assuming that the birth/death model does not increase to the recent average, under what possible scenario would our government attribute such a figure to the birth/death adjustment that would cause a significant drop in NFP data?

Even a no change figure or merely a 100K drop in m-m NFP is typically considered not-bad-news.

Again, one would have to be insane to think that our government is going to do something different this time. These are not pre-massaged numbers that can be verified.

Of course, everyone (just about) in Amerika could awake Friday, drink their coffee, and the fog before their eyes suddenly disappear realizing the the whole NFP dataset is smoke and mirrors. But what are the chances of that - slim to none.

Bottom line - get your supply of jelly NOW and start liberally applying it. Avoid the rush if needed Friday morning.

The game is rigged.

The government has plenty of people on the payroll to make sure the markets do not tank.

There is going to be a BIG correction this Fall that will toast the Dem. And not because of any plot just due to the big cycles.

There is going to be a BIG correction this Fall that will toast the Dem. And not because of any plot just due to the big cycles.

Dems and Repubs should both be toast in my book. Vote Libertarian... :unsure: Not a political post. Both parties have been responsible for the mess we are in.

Archived