B4 The Bell Thursday November 4

Bill Bonner over at the Daily Reckoning says PrezyDent Shrub is a phoney, Oh Bill say it ain't so I thought he was a paragon of virtue. Bernie Schaeffer in his evening letter says Gold is gonna go much higher than we think, now that I agree with. Mars-China and India have grown to the point where their middle class has taken off and all those people with all those $'s are buying things. Their Oil demand is not going to drop they know damn well our demand for products from them will drop as the economy craters but they have replaced our consumers with their own. They don't need us anymore-sad but true. ;)

Phony:

Watched the last part of the BBC 2 sries last night "Power of Nightmares" and the whole wo on terra thing is a phony.AlQ is a totally disorganized small group of bandits who are capable of nothing much organized.

The neo-cons have credited AQ with super powers cuz it suits their poipose which is domination.1984 was very freakin' accurate.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks HB - I'll also check if al Jazeera has the complete version.? censored? until after the election. you bet.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C...BC36E87F61F.htm

quick scan - looks longer. ( BinLadin transcript)

UFB!

OK, so we obviously control Al Jazeera too.

Can you think of any possible reason why they would have been inclined to:

A: Withhold its release until after the close uf the US Markets and

B: Edit out all half of the stuff most damaging to Bush?

PUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!

Al Jazeera is controlled by the NeoCons to run the mayhem game?

The Vast Right Wing Coincidence.

Al Jazeera TV is in Qatar, a country over which the US does have some influence.

Most of the tape was revealed but important parts about Iraq being left out.

It was previously reported by various media sources that the GWB adminsitration got Al Jazeera to hold release of the videotape until Friday evening.

The 'conciliatory' message from OBL was not really 'friendly' at all according to some who are quoted second hand. Not only is OBL baiting GWB, but he even uses the word 'bait':

All that we have mentioned has made it easy for us to provoke and bait this administration.

There was no 'truce' called by OBL, execpt until after the election was completed. Unfortunately GWB will be tested rather soon as to his claim that he is 'tough on terror'. GWB will try to take the new bait before the trap swings shut. This will probably mean additional troop deployments and a draft coming soon.

I am not saying AQ is powerful, and probably would have pulled something off if it could have, but it does have enough structure to cause problems.

AlQ is a totally disorganized small group of bandits who are capable of nothing much organized...

I think there are several countries besides the US who might disagree with the BBC on that point. A ragtag group with 90% of the Muslim world sympathizing with it does not stay ragtag for long.

They are patient, and I fear...potent.

re: Perot. He may be sick. Don't quote me on it.

Also, Steve (Fly Like An Eagle) Miller's brother died today. :cry: Their father was a very prominent Dallas physician who, by my understanding, worked with Perot to build a cancer unit at a local hospital here in Dallas.

Getting old sucks. This market isn't helping any, either.

I think that Bush sees himself as a liberator of the oppressors of the Middle-East....that he is providing freedom and democracy to the people. I cannot help but think that most of the other rulers in the region see Bush as a threat. As a response, these rulers will likely allow and even covertly support the opposition... Under these conditons it is hard to beleive that the US will ever be able to get out of Iraq and leave it peaceful.

Attacking neighboring countries will further stretch the miltary and weaken our forces while the public support of opposition grows....

In my opinion the problems for the US are growing and nothing is being resolved....

deeeep thoughts

the fed warned us about "unconventional measures"

anybody remember the "wealth effect" speach from AG seems, seems like a life time ago.

what is the best way to helicopter drop (inflate) and hit "most" of the sheep?

IRA's that's how, everybody is in that game except a few old people and the poor and they do not count.

inflation does not bother the sheep if their IRA goes up fast.

this could last a lot longer than any of us could (can) imagine.

I ask one question.

Considering that GW has 4 years and the neocrats want to maintain POWER. (next election)

When would the matrix want to pull life support on the market.

I vote for mid 2005.... well after the election. put the blame somewhere else...

that gives them part of 2005, 2006 and maybe part of 2007 for the pain and , as HT said, maybe install a new system. and a beautiful recovery in 2008. a whole year of good times for the sheep before the next election.... sheep have very short memories a year of good times is all they need.

but then again I am usually wrong. ( except with gold :D )

This one has worked out quite well for the buy and hold.

PCRDX

YTD  21.77%

1-Yr  32.53%

Commodities are one answer to the dollar and any effort to put the American economy on steroids.

Jim Rogers has a new book scheduled for release on Dec. 29, 2004.

It's titled Hot Commodities.

I don't know whether that's good news for us or not ... less company is better.

That's good company to be in though MH.

Good morning everyone.

Help please. I need your opinionated. LOL

I am back online after having had an executable program called iexplore, which I picked up at Weather.com, invade my machine, and then prevented it from connecting to the internet.

I recently installed proxomitron which blocks ads before they get into my computer, and it works great, but I then thought I could uninstall my Spybot Search And Destroy program. Wrong! That little mis-calculation cost me over a hundred bucks.

Microsoft wants me to install the latest upgrades. Should I? I'm a little concerned about Big Brother, and I've also read that others have upgraded which then caused problems. For the rest of today I'm going to ignore Weather.com, and try to find another weather site if there is a suitable one. Anybody have one they recommend? Or should I just upgrade, and then use Weather.com?

Thanks for any help or opinions you can give me.

B.S.

No Windows Updates BS. Crashed my damn computer everytime. Never again.

China and India's demand for oil will continue as they are emerging economies with huge pent up demand, a govt that is in the position to bankrupt other nations while strengthening and growing it's own middle class, to take up the slack of foreign consumers. It's true that they risk a dirty thirties scenario, but the govt seems to be taking measures to slow the economy rather than let it implode.

The difference between the US and Chinese economy is the US is an old man on life support, living from one enema to the next, while China is a kid that will fall down and skin it's knees in business cycles and then get up, dust itself off and keep going.

Oil and other commodities will go sky high, as they should. They are ALL at least partially reflecting the reality of explosive population growth on a finite planet

Ben Tripp's pretty angry about the Bush win:

The American voter, the Average Joe, is a poltroon. This wretched specimen has the wit of a condolence card, the courage of a shaved rabbit, the morals of a schoolyard dope peddler, the integrity of a counterfeit nickel, and the gall of a second-hand coffin salesman. I take no consolation from anything. My fellow citizens are colder-blooded than serpents and stupider than a sack of toenails. How dare you vote against other Americans? That's all 'morals' is, these days: a code word for hate. How many millions of puffed-up poisonous psalm-singing sons-of-Birchers voted, not for Bush, but against queers? Against black people and Northerners and single women and poor children? What is the matter with you, that you want nothing more in this life than to stick a jackboot into the ribs of the downtrodden? There is no common good any more. Jesus Christ Himself would barf all over his anointed feet to see you venal, venomous vermin vituperate via votes.

http://www.counterpunch.org/tripp11042004.html

But I gotta say, A country that can produce a writer that damned funny has real redemptive value and is worth fighting for.

Archived