Shorts shafted

Cramer was on Mad Money last night telling his minions to sell on rallys......Wondering if he'll change his tune this evening? :unsure:

cramer_meets_bear.gif

You have to wonder? Really?

OK. The answer is, "Of course." The guy is buy polar. An ADHDTV madman.

And I did wear third glasses at the movies.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it interesting watching a once great nation self immolate?

Are you saying that we're still doomed?

:huh:

All the politicians are assuring us that we dodged the worst.

:unsure:

Maybe your attitude would be positively adjusted with a bit of movie-going?

:lol:

It's all about the banks now,no way in hell are they going to let the government get back in control.They now have way more power than the federal government,They control the entire world economy with the push of a button.The top few banks could push the dow to 1000 if they wanted to.

It's only going to get worse,But if they would raise short term interest rates it would take SOME of the free money out of their hands,which is not happening any time soon.

Totally agree.

The window closed when Obama prioritized health care.

Anything that passes will not be meaningful reform.

Anything that is meaningful reform will be destroyed by the industry's lobbyists.

The Banksters win again. <_<

Yes.

But when I watch how much worse things are developing everywhere else I'm starting to think that maybe all this thing was designed intentionally to just reset the global economic cycle back to zero and start again from the point where all potential competitors are simply destroyed.

Quite brutal if true.

Yes.

But when I watch how much worse things are developing everywhere else I'm starting to think that maybe all this thing was designed intentionally to just reset the global economic cycle back to zero and start again from the point where all potential competitors are simply destroyed.

Quite brutal if true.

There are several countries, members of groups PIIGS and STUPID, as well as Russia and China are heading into concrete wall at full speed.

Most of us will be watching that explosion from safe distance

I hear that Twitter was hacked and they're telling everyone to change their passwords.

By the way, many of you have highly insecure passwords to this board, and especially to your Wall Street Examiner subscriptions. I know of no way that might compromise your information BUT... in this world you can't be too careful. Do yourself a favor and randomize all your passwords and change them every few months. It's a jungle out there.

Archived