Down,but could have been worse...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o :o :o

Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man’s scrotum

The Daily Caller By Taylor Bigler - The Daily Caller | The Daily Caller – Fri, Apr 6, 2012

As if the story isn’t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries.

Yahoo!

Are you related to Piper Jaffray's Gene Munster? Remember Blodgett's $1000 call on Yahoo how did that work out? Never made it to $550 if memory serves correctly.

No. I just read the charts. No one knows what anything is worth. "Value" is in the eye of the beholder. A stock is worth what the highest bidder will pay for it when somebody offers to sell.

Some charts are no-brainers, but people persist in arguing with them. I don't argue with stocks that are trending after a major breakout. I posted the same chart a month ago and was ridiculed then. I wonder how much those puts are worth now.

I've said the same thing here for 12 years. Don't short cult stocks.

Madness - I am watching you steadfastly holding on to your Nasdaq and gold short. As usual, in the time frame that you operate, I think you will soon be a winner of a fabulous chicken dinner.

Thank you.

I was hoping i'll reload ES short again at 1385. Almost got there (1382) before it melted away....

My NQ position isn't very big and i'll be looking to add if we get back to 2760-2770 area.

The miners continue to trade like dog doodoo. I think we'll see some sort of a breakdown in the next 2-3 days in gold. The miners are saying this 2.5 day up is another bear flag.

Trade safe.

Archived