Fed Says It's Still Worried About Deflation

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone who hasn't done at least some basic prepping for possible pandemic...

It hasn't even hit Austin yet, and the shelves are already starting to be emptied of certain items.

Can't imagine what the scene will look like if it actually hits.

One of the local papers here in WA did a story on it today, and people are already starting to act strange. I just got back from the U-Haul store (getting boxes for my forthcoming Maui relocation) and the guy there had a sign on the door asking people with a cough to come back when they're feeling better. Far as I know, there hasn't even been a single reported case here in Vancouver. But hey, any excuse to turn away business, I guess.

So yeah, can't wait for the real freak-out. Hopefully, I'll be in Maui by then.

As I discovered yesterday, viruses don't like temps above 86 Degrees or 80% relative humidity. At least that's what I read. Global warming needed.

If your in a cool air conditioned building with lots of people - protect yourself. I guess most of us work in that kind of environment.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm on full 24-hour Level 5 CraSShwatch :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

looks like a claSSic rounded rolling top inverted J-Lo bottom bear suck-in followed by the obligatory spike fake breakout short shakeout

now I expect an air pocket gapdown to wipe out over-margined complacent bearz who thought they were making money on the bull darkside

butt if they didn't lock in realized profits they'll take it up the backside

funny thing about stops, they're easy to gap around

"well, that thar a markit order now, ain't it?" :blink:

I'm with you Shorty. Is there a Bear left on the planet? Well I'm not thinking crash. Just something to the downside.

Was that you I saw on the way to KKD the other day?

post-441-1241052583_thumb.jpg

One of the local papers here in WA did a story on it today, and people are already starting to act strange. I just got back from the U-Haul store (getting boxes for my forthcoming Maui relocation) and the guy there had a sign on the door asking people with a cough to come back when they're feeling better. Far as I know, there hasn't even been a single reported case here in Vancouver. But hey, any excuse to turn away business, I guess.

So yeah, can't wait for the real freak-out. Hopefully, I'll be in Maui by then.

Hey, Pretzel

Are you moving from WA for the same reason KW did? Because the sun is a dim and distant memory for WA residents?

Hey, Pretzel

Are you moving from WA for the same reason KW did? Because the sun is a dim and distant memory for WA residents?

I'm guessing Pretzel has discovered the absolute value of Maui Wowie for health and happiness and is a seeker of same. :D

Studies have suggested that medical marijuana seeds can reduce the pain of a condition called chronic pain syndrome in which is when a burning sensation occurs and touch can feel like an injury.

post-2253-1241058926.jpg

post-2253-1241058935.jpg

Archived